Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mouths_Seeking_Kolgate

Mouths_Seeking_Kolgate Member

i tried to smoke oregano and i think i got a little buzz but its nothing i would do twice.

2. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

I am straight mashed off this kush....gonna post pics of it real soon...

3. RADAWG

RADAWG Senior Member

chilllen watchin the office eatin chips..blazedd

4. MEARoc1

MEARoc1 Member

haha. your getting ripped off. i get dimes that are at least 2.2 normally more around 2.8 for a nik its always 1.0 if not more. but thats just for mids. dank is normally 25 for a half eighth. a usual dime for me :)

5. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Ok congratulations your getting hooked up. But to answer the other kids question no .4 is standard size. If you don't agree with it don't buy from that guy, but you can't call someone out on them because its an accepted size.

6. RADAWG

RADAWG Senior Member

dubs of some dank are like 1.0 usually around here

7. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

8. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

some nugget i had a little while ago
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v650_Yomamma123_DSC_0433_1.jpg

9. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I am just in disbelief this morning..
    my parents came up for the weekend
    and lastnight my dads like
    "yo I got the shit that killed elvis"
    I'm just like dude you're lying..
    He takes me outside behind my uncles van and pulls out a bag full of joints.
    I just friggin start laughing hysterically, I couldn't believe what I was seeing...
    hes like "wanna smoke a bone dude..dont let your mother find out, shes psycho" hahaha. I LOVE my life.

ive waited so long for that moment.

10. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

the same dad that was in the bushes looking for the "cigar" you threw out your window?

what a hypocrite.

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

yeah I know right lol..
    someone gave him a bag for his birthday...
    best weed you can get in Massachusetts too..
    I almost died lol.

He was looking for the roach so he could smoke it probably.

12. La Coka Nostra

13. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

haha dont worry man, the beacon of hope shines bright!
    While we were blazing, hes like "man, last time..this is the last time im smokin this stuff.."
    so im like...
    "oh, really huh...(casual)What will you do with the rest"
    and I just smile and he smacks me like "LOOK AT YOU JONESIN ALREADY."

So, we might get lucky later!

14. La Coka Nostra

oh man. that would be the shitttt! i have like 3 bucks to my name. lol.

15. Ume

Ume Moderator

16. Who Am I

Who Am I Member

i got like 20 roaches no blunt no papers no pipe or nothing.....looks like tin foil tonight!.............:(

17. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

And alzheimers in the future!

18. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

im pretty sure that Alzheimer from aluminum is a misconception/myth
    but its definitely bad for you, i wouldnt and never have done it

19. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

What Is Known About Aluminum Foil

Aluminum foil is very pure- in fact it is 99.9% pure, with the .1% being various residues from the manufacturing process that are burned off at low temperature and other impurities found within the material.

Humans contact aluminum from various sources throughout their everyday routines. Common uses for aluminum are: food (naturally occurring) & food additives, antacids & other pharmaceuticals, cooking utensils, soil, drinking water, air, and electronics.

Aluminum has a shiny and a dull side- there is no difference to the two sides, this is caused by the manufacturing of aluminum. The sheets are too thin to cut one at a time, so they cut two pieces at a time, causing a shiny and dull side.

Average human intake of aluminum is around 3grams (a little higher inCanada because the drinking water is treated with higher concentrations of aluminum).

Aluminum, at temperatures below melting point, does not give off gas or vapor.

What Is Alzheimer’s Disease?

Alzheimer’s Disease is a progressive disease that affects the brain- causing mental deterioration, disorientation, depression, memory lapses.

When studies have been perform on patients with Alzheimer’s Disease scientist have found that patients have high concentration (10-30 times the normal) of Aluminum in their systems.

Studies were conducted in order to find out if people who drink water with high concentrations of aluminum had a higher risk at developing Alzheimer’s Disease. These studies did show there was an increased risk- HOWEVER, studies have been done where individuals drank water without being treated with aluminum and found the same risk of developing Alzheimer’s.

These two test indicate that there may be genetic reasons why some individuals develop Alzheimer’s.

Studies performed on patients have not found a common factor in the development of Alzheimer’s Disease

Scientist do not know if Alzheimer’s Disease causes higher concentrations of aluminum, or if it is caused by high concentrations of aluminum.

Smoking Using Aluminum Foil

Most brands of aluminum foil (Renoyld’s Wrap with the anti-stick coating and similar brands being the exception), are untreated and remain 99.9% aluminum (again with the .1% being residues and other agents in the manufacturing process)

In order to inhale aluminum it would have to be changed from a solid to a vapor. This requires a lot of heat. More heat than what it produced by a butane lighter. A butane lighter is not even capable of melting aluminum, if a lighter fails to melt the aluminum, it will not be able to change the aluminum into a vapor.

20. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

My regular dealer/friend is going to stop selling :/
    NO more 5 dollar grams for me :(