Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

salivia is a fucked up time man, if you wanna do it right throw a hoot in a bong and light it with one of em pocket torches

I just made a bag lung out of a four litre apple juice Jug and a garbage bag

that was very well the largest hoot i've ever come accross

2. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

Where do they grow saliva??

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

can someone post what this saliva shit looks like? i dont smoke or nothin but im interested in what this shit looks like.

4. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

^kinda makes you sound a little 5-0, lol

5. saynt

saynt Member

isnt saliva legal in the states?

6. Jughead

Jughead Elite Member

no dude i wish i was, i was tryin to burn out lost conrtol went through a fence then smoked a house hahah, weed makes ur brain slow in situations like that

7. cause

cause Senior Member

salvia is strait crazyness nigga.. i smoked that shit and tripped the fuck out.. my body felt like it was getting pulled to the side and i was all tingly and shit.., laughed hard as fuck too and it makes you salivate (drool). i hate trippin, i like to smoke my chron till my brain is gone and chill.. salvia looks like bud shake but black and dark brown. google that shit.. looks kinda like chew but not really

8. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

Yes Salvia is leagle in the states,
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.herbal-smoke-shop.com/images/herbs2-salvia-lrg.gif
    thats what it looks like, you can buy it from alot of head shops, and can even get small plants off ebay, and extracts and leaves, i dunno, if this is such a good idea for all of you little kids to be trying out, seriously this is strong stuff, and if you dont approach it with respect, and if your not going to fully let lady sal, take over your soul, and change the way you look at life, all the way around from how you think about it now, do not try this. This is not a party drug, This is not something to kick back with the hommies, its not to have a good time out on the town, its sole purpose is for deep mind exploration,

On another note, look at a new spoon i got yesterday :) , i still havent broke her in, so i don't have a name for her, but i plan to change that tomorow once i get some of the fine..
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.geocities.com/doc33024/11-13-05_1529.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.geocities.com/doc33024/11-13-05_1941.jpg
    Thats the lighter the nice fella threw in , along with some screens but i traded em for a couple blacks, since the whole point of glass, is to stay away from the IRON!!! :lol:
    but naw, u dun need screens for spoons really, dunno why he gave em to me,

PeacE
    ..MRD :ph34r: COH..

9. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

that pipe is ugly
    what is it double blown?

10. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

11. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

you got alot of hair products there

12. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

I have a 20 year old sister living here. and my mom. Of course theres gonna be damb hair products haha

13. Fear And Loathing

Fear And Loathing Senior Member

Proper haircare is essentail......

14. ow1

ow1 Senior Member

indeed it is ^

15. Recon

Recon Senior Member

HHAHAH!!! for the past page everyone was talking about smoking "saliva" SALVIA MAWFUCKAZ.

16. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

SALVIA IS FUCKED!

dont let people tell you its weak because if you are a pro smoker and know how to take a raw bong rip that shit will end you. Most fucked up shit ive smoked to date and i couldnt be paid to do it again. Worst 5 minutes of my life. was like 20x extract,,, that shit stomped shrooms.

its not fun, and most people who arent tools agree. (people who are weak smokers and took litle pussy bowl rips of it and got a little dizzy dont know shit as much as they love to run their mouths, by saying im wrong you are classified here.)

yup. when a drugs legal, and we only got a round of it once like last year, tells you something is not cool about it.

17. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

18. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Anyone ever ate weed. And not much else the rest of the day. and had gas. and the farts smelt like weed. but a bit raunchy?
    :lol: :lol:

19. wang dang doodle

wang dang doodle Senior Member

yeah and this one time at bandcamp.

stop your faggotry child

20. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

Why you hiding in the bathroom? Parents don't know you're a pothead?