Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

growing weed in a wall? hahaha unless he is growing like mini clones or possibly lowriders his shits gonna die

2. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

not if you put one layer of chicken wire approx 1 1/2 - 2 feet above it, then it'll grow a canapy of buds, makes for a better yield.

3. ares

ares Elite Member

Yeah, Scrogs work good. But by the sounds of the setup, I doubt hes running enough wattage to produce a decent yeild, but I could be wrong because I'm making an assumption.

4. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

he could have 1000 watt grow light you never know!! lol lol lol

5. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

doin a scrog inside a wall i think wuld b pretty fuking hard to do...i meen think about how thick a wall is...less than a foot? ive never grown weed in a wall so i wuldnt really know but it sounds like a pretty bad idea to me

6. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

How so?

Hey, y'all fiends ever try smoking wormwood the plant? Me and my nigga stole this credit card and ordered some from some herb site that said its not for human consumption and I tryed to make oil from it like hash oil but I need a finer screen...

7. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Senior Member

when you grow your own plant, how much budd do you get out of it?

8. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

^^^^Depends on a lot of factors.

-How big a space
    -How much light
    -A solid strain
    -Food
    -Temperature
    -Setup
    -Bugs and mold
    -etc...

9. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

consult overgrow.com for all your answers, and.. detailed answers....... VERY DETAILED ANSWERS..

oh, do i love "bushy old growers" gallery

10. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

How so?

Hey, y'all fiends ever try smoking wormwood the plant? Me and my nigga stole this credit card and ordered some from some herb site that said its not for human consumption and I tryed to make oil from it like hash oil but I need a finer screen... [/b][/quote]
    a scrog causes the buds to form a canopy which meens more light to the buds..rather than a plant naturally grows where the plant gets less light at the bottom...im sure theres more too it but i havnt personally done a scrog b4...check out overgrow...they have how to make a scrog

11. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

im new to blunts (ive always used a bowl), and was just wondering...is there any replacements for wrap paper? im not tryin 2 screw up with shitty paper, so i'd like to know what kind of paper i should use for a wrap...thanks..

peace

12. ares

ares Elite Member

The concept of a SCROG isn't very difficult. You hang some chicken wire between your plants and your lights, so that your plants grow up into the mesh. This means, instead of getting a variety of different quality and sized buds you get a screen full of buds that have all been getting equal ammounts of light.

Bigbomba, your right. He could be running 1000watts, but judging by the description given, the grow sounds very small-scale. On top of that, I personally would never run a 1000 watt lamp in a small, already warm space behind a washer and dryer. House fires are never a good thing...

On the wormwood tip, I'm no expert, infact I have very little knowledge about wormwood plants, but I have a hard time believing that you could sucessfully create oil from it. If I have time/remember I'll look into it a bit more, because I could very well be wrong. But to me, it seems very unlikely.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.overgrow.com/edge/uploads/012001/lights_off.jpg
    An example of a DWC SCROG setup.

13. cricket

cricket Elite Member

WHERE DA CHRONIC AT?

14. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

I can and have and will make more. But my method is crude and wastes losts of rubbing alcohol and I gotta smoke more than I want to to feel anything so I'm trying oil.

Ohh thanks for that tip man I'm off to overgrow.com

15. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

16. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

17. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

nice looks nugs there, how much that cost ya?

on another note, i beleive the record (what i heard on OG) for the most bud produced from one plant was 13 pounds over in Europe. outdoor grows produce more bud because its more natural and the roots can dig deeper, if anyone was wondering. plannin on some outdoor plants this summer.

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

19. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

AA my plants or getting bigger 1 of them is huge!!! im going to try to "stunt" itsgrowth to plant it in the spring! o im hi right now hehehehehhehehehehehehe

20. bayareabomber

bayareabomber Member

so im new to the homade bongs and all and i just made one with 2 litter bottle and foil and i was wondering is there an alternate for the foil bowl