Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Yea use a glass pipe in stead of foil or a glass neck on your bong but if its home made it will almost always be tin foil

2. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

i callled in sick today,
    perhaps i should get stoned!! :lol:

3. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i got a free half o and a box of philly titans last night... pwned.

4. infer one

infer one Elite Member

its not really "in" the wall, you see in his basement under the stairs there are those cheap walls to make it look good because his basement is somewhat finished, so the space is prolly about 5 feet high, or more, and as wide as a stair case...but he is having succes so far

5. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

thanx for the update, but nah man dont stunt the growth (unless u need too due to space) spring is far away unless yours comes alot faster or something. you can always not stunt the growth, and then plant it outside gettin bigger buds off it. then you can just start a some new plant(s) outside and have em ready for early september (depends on the strain, and when u plant, thats goin if you plant in early-mid june time). PM me or hit me up on AIM, i thought u got caught or something. :D glad too see you didnt.

6. bayareabomber

bayareabomber Member

has anyone ever tried legal bud of planted legal bud seeds? does it even worK?

7. curve

curve Senior Member

i swear...¾ of the people in this thread are fucking morons, ¼ actually know what they're talking about. there should be a 100 question exam you need to pass before you're allowed in this thread.

8. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

so far i said it was my bio project so.... the leafs are starting to change shape so i might need to find a new place to put them!

9. ares

ares Elite Member

I wouldn't go as far as saying the majority of the people in this thread are morons. Of course there are going to be people on here with more experience than others, but the point of this thread is to pass down the knowledge, not just resent the inexperienced.

Due to location, I'm no longer in the same city as my current grow which is very frusterating. Especially when I get out to take care of it, and all my plants are dying from neglect. Not to mention the spidermite problems. But if all goes well, tommorow I'll be picking up the last needed parts for my DWC tub, similar to the one I posted in my last post. The only difference is that there will be 6 plants instead of 3. When it gets built, I'll be sure to post flicks.

10. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

to the guy who said stunting the growth of a plant meens smaller yeilds thats not true....by doing a scrog or even just training ur plant to grow horizontally u increase ur yield and ur makin ur plant grow lower

11. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

i herd if you put chicken wire over your grow it will not grow high but it will grow bushy is that true?

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i was the first to say that here... jackass...

13. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

i know i was simply telling what you already said^ ass whore!

14. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

yah but if u stunt the growth both horizontally and vertically, u ARE gonna get alot less weed. he didnt give much insight into exactly what he was doing. he just said stuntin the growth, but yes if u do a scrog/train your plant you can make up for it. very true, but stunting your plant and not training it, youll get less. no beef tho, just puttin up what i kno and have learned from past grows.

15. scarface

scarface Elite Member

ova ere in tha uk wen ibuy weed it aint in leaf form it like in dark blocks(not it aint herion fuk dat shit) witch u ave to toast and crumble

16. Ume

Ume Moderator

you mean hash? :rolleyes:

17. scarface

scarface Elite Member

to be honest i dont really kno it might be i just blaze up

18. scarface

scarface Elite Member

to be honest i dont really kno it might be i just blaze up

19. Ume

Ume Moderator

hahaha, dont know what it is, but smoke it anyways. :lol: