Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. oblong

oblong Elite Member

pickin up 6 or 7 g's tonight
    flicks will be up soon

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

damn dude, weed aint in "leaf" form anyways, unless u mean the buds, but thats not a leaf anyways. im guessin thats hash that ur talkin about. haha.

cant wait too see the pix oblong. how much that costin ya?

3. tre'tre'

tre'tre' Senior Member

free quarter pound this weekend!
    hope you guys have fun, i know i will

4. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^what the fuck?! how u gettin it for free?!?!?!

5. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

6. tre'tre'

tre'tre' Senior Member

my best friends dad lives out in the woods in redneckville and has grown a jungle this past year, so to them pot is a casual thing

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

holy fuckin shit that is alot of weed. and tre, thats pretty cool how u get free shit like that. ever think of growin your own?? PM me and i can give u some info on some easy indoor setups and alot of outdoor info, that goes for anyone else too. ive grown many times before and have some knowldege and i know some other people on here do too. so u can just ask me or someone else, its well worth it. anyone else havin problems with OG?? its not working.

8. tre'tre'

tre'tre' Senior Member

haha, I would grow, but man im only 16, and im already in enough trouble as it is,
    so im not gonna risk it. But if i ever do have questions, now i know who to come to.

9. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Ehh don't be a pussy nigga.

10. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

11. unek

unek Member

me and my boy made a bong outta like a 4ft finding nemo fish tank. it was filled with water and had little plastic fish floating around it changed colour n shit we took all that out added a rush hole and a downpipe. aint nobody killed it all yet tho.

12. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

^ post pic of your finding nemo bong!

13. unek

unek Member

i aint got any pics of it. my camera is fucked @ the mo should b fixed by friday ill take sum then.

14. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

15. skaterbomber

skaterbomber Senior Member

i got a really good herb video anyone know how i can upload it here?

16. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

leave a link or jsut say what the name is, is it reefer maddness?

17. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

are you fuckin serious?!!?...... how stupid can you be.... [/b][/quote]
    I'm not really sure what your talking about so maybe you need some info. A blunt is with a cigar wrap aka a leaf. And then a joint and a spliff would be with rolling papers. Not cigar papers. So maybe you just need practice rolling your joints? I dunno...use double wide easy rollers. there huge papers and easy to roll....hence the name. but heres my favorite method for blunts.

With a cigar you cut it and take out all the tobbacco/ cancer papers or just get your wrap out.
    Take the leaf and a glass of water, tip your index and middle finger in the cup and wet it against the leaf but not to wet.
    Roll your shit up tight but if your leaf is to wet it'll rip. I'm thinking a little moist. make sure that you try to roll it evenly so its not tight on one end and loose on the other.
    Take honey and use it to seal your leaf and then put it in the microwave for like 5 or 6 seconds.
    thats the way I like to roll my blunts. You canh't always have a microwave oven and a glass of water near you but oh well.

18. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

or he could just bong it all the way!

19. oblong

oblong Elite Member

20. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Hahaha rolling blunts with a glass of water? Try doing that all walking down the street though...

Use your finger tips to split, lips and tongue to pearl it... Yummy coconut cigarillo...

Keepin' it gangsta, we be killin' people, banging bitches without rubbers, smoking weed, its all good...