Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

i had a little check up with the plant yesterday, since im its "godfather." ok, its in a cement bucket, filled with good soil and almost constant light, its grown about 2 feet higher since the last time i saw it. When he wook it out of the "spot" the whole room smelled so good, i told him he should just keep it out all the time but you know, he still lives at his moms house so....but hey he is doing it and im gonna tell him about that chicken wire thing, thanks car2n ;) [/b][/quote]
    [Broken External Image]:http://img2.uploadimages.net/605539marios_science_project.jpg

there it is

2. infer one

infer one Elite Member

yeah, thats the inside of the wall, very small but big enough to hide a grow from your mom, lol...

3. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

its bigger than just a hole its like 2.5 feet high 2.5 wide and like 4 feet long and its covered by secret panel thing lol

4. infer one

infer one Elite Member

na 2.5 feet high is the small side, it goes higher with the stairs, it gets to like 5 feet high the most...he had to take the heat lamp away from the snakes and i feel bad...

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

man today been crazy, been smokin all day, then went to taco bell tonight, met this cool little black dude workin, saw he had a grill, asked if he smoked weed when he went out to smoke a cig, he was like "dawwwwwg! burn a blunt!" and since i did with most the people at taco bell anyways (i get everything free) i went home grabbed a blunt and fogged out a truck, heh, he was cool and funny as hell, i like smokin with new people all the time...

then a dude came by my house and gave me 2 6 packs and a deuce, so im straight

6. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

i think everyone from BS should meet at some hotel or something and we could all smoke out that wood be tight

7. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

Ive always wanted to host something called The Writers Rumble, all the e thugs could get of the net and box out their beef. I smoke way too much.

8. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

they have Hash Bash in AnArbor Michigan every April or so were they have weed be legal for like 4 days and everyone goes there to buy sell smoke and trade! its so much fun

9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Count me in.

10. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

iv done this shit befor ....but it was my first time so i sucked in insted of just pushing down...holey fuck i was triping hardcore all night then slept for 16 hours :lol:

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Count me in. [/b][/quote]
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.astsports.com.au/files/Boxing/boxing 2.jpg

WERE "SWAMZ" AT? I'LL BEAT THAT NIGGUH LIKE A CHEAP RUG

just kidding :lol:

12. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Shit, nigga I'm E-heated, spray some E-.22s at your kids school bus.

13. glue

glue Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.astsports.com.au/files/Boxing/boxing 2.jpg

WERE "SWAMZ" AT? I'LL BEAT THAT NIGGUH LIKE A CHEAP RUG

just kidding :lol: [/b][/quote]
    hahahahaha

14. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

fat blunt smokers...........

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v223_loafis_blunt.jpg

15. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Nice blunt buddy............ so are you ppl join n blunt ppl or are you like me bong and pipe ppl?

16. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i smoke everything, but next to me, are 2 big joint roaches, heh, god i missed joints, thank god i picked up a pack of orange zig zags yesterday

17. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

im not worth shit at rolling so i just use my 1 gram pipe instead maybe i should go try to roll a nice joint right now? maybe not

18. infer one

infer one Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img2.uploadimages.net/605539marios_science_project.jpg

there it is [/b][/quote]
    car2n how you think this grow is goin?...and what could make it better

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

20. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

u shuld grow ur shit in seperate pots...the plants culd get root bound and tangled and shit