Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

waht?
    you smoked a 5 piece blunt? [/b][/quote]
    1 - whats do you mean a 5 peice blunt 4 times half a gram is 2 gs thats nothing special to smoke at once i smoke almost a quater in a blunt the other day with 3 of my friends and it was so much but we couldent roll it. so not to waste anythingi had to roll like a dime in that already unrolled dutch and then lossly champ a chocolate philly for the quater. it was special id post the pic but my phone got stolen.

2. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

my home girl had morphines that were that small and brown

i think they were 2 mg but i dunno. they coulda been 2 bucks. [/b][/quote]
    thats the same thing as an oxi 40 only its the generic brand. OC is the brand name and ABG is the generic.
    theyll both get you fucked up.

3. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

1 - whats do you mean a 5 peice blunt 4 times half a gram is 2 gs thats nothing special to smoke at once i smoke almost a quater in a blunt the other day with 3 of my friends and it was so much but we couldent roll it. so not to waste anythingi had to roll like a dime in that already unrolled dutch and then lossly champ a chocolate philly for the quater. it was special id post the pic but my phone got stolen. [/b][/quote]
    he means you smoked a blutn with only half gram in it i think, which is a very small amount for a blunt, it takes me usually a gram to fill one, but i guess if your smokign mini dutches or somethign half would fill it fine

4. C-money fresh!

nah it is a skinny as blunt but most people buy dimes around here and roll a blunt with it. i do it every day at lunch with like 3 of my friends we all put down a few bucks there not many people that buy alot and save it for personaly smoking cuz an o of amazing shit will run you upwards of 850 but worth every cent but an o is usualy about 450 and nobody has that so we buy as we smoke .
    i try to get a bag and smoke out of it a few times. but half a g around here can have 3 people set proper. so i guess the bud quality is better than most places and usualy your to fucked up to finish a bowl if you smoke by your self.

we got that harlem homegrowm haze some times but most shit either is grown in newark or comes in bricks cheap as hell 80 os of ok shit that come in from on barges and shit.

5. What Happened to the Letters?

damn where you lvie wqhere shit is liek that? aroudn here i used to always smoejk outdoor which i woudl pikc up an oz for $15 every two weeks, but i lsot that dealer and lately have jsut been gettign some stadard hydro which is prtity nice its liek $40 an eigth, can sell it at $15 a gram though so buy an eigth sell two grams and you get a gram and a half for 10

6. C-money fresh!

north jersey about 12 miles outside of central manhatten so nyc is close while patterson which is a fairly large city about the size of new orlean borders(exageration) on end of town while newark and bayonne border the other end. its mad urban here so everything is crazy indoor shit unless its shit weed but the prices here are the worse iv ever herd of from anybody on the inter net. but the buds the best. my freind vistied amsterdam and said the the bud tghere is similar to the real high end shit here so. prioces unreasonable but so is the bud. :D

7. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

ive herd amsterda sucks. its all pedofiles and shit at night.

850 a fuckin zip?!

Poor inner city smokers.

heh heh heh heh.....

8. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

how much does everyone pay for a O?? i pay like 140 for good dro

9. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

HAAHAHHAI HAVENT BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A HOT MINUTE.
    140 FOR A ZIP? MAYBE OF SOME MEXICAN SHIT.
    I CAN PICK UP A OZ OF SOME GOOD BUD FOR 220
    BUT THE KILL BILL RUNS FROM ANYWHERE BETWEEN
    280 AND 320, YAHHH BUT BELIEVE ME ITS GRADE A SHIT

10. What Happened to the Letters?

i pay 150 for a zip of outdoor grown, mexican shit is $40 a zip, never heard of anyone buying less than a zip of it though and $220 is the standard hydro prices. Sadly these are all off my old dealer though, so i dont have such good prices anymore, now its liek $240 for KB

11. thirteenx

thirteenx New Member

Scandinavian Joint. That's that shit.

12. inimical critic

for an example here is some bud that ran me 300 a zip
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b101_meanscribblz_stickyblunts_1.jpg
    blueberry fusion
    and yours truley*
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b101_meanscribblz_thfogmouth.jpg

13. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

i just gots me some organic kush last night

in the last couple weeks ive had

purple kush
    northern lights
    hashplant
    and some homegrown my buddy had..he didnt say what it was
    and a little bit of grapefruit

14. inimical critic

AHAHAHAH,
    well isnt that cool.
    and if you know what your talkin about,
    you would know that picture i just posted
    "buleberry fusion" is blueberry crossed with grapfruit
    which is delicious :]
    anyways, northern lights is bomb too,
    and any one from the west coast heard about "space wreck"?
    my friend is pickin some up soon, train wreck crossed with apollo 13
    sounds very good, and speakin of taste
    my bud of the month fruity pebbles, no joke
    shit taste like fruity pebbles

15. What Happened to the Letters?

why are you laughing? you're talking about what strains youve had and he is doing the same, whys that funny?

16. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

are you serious man any thing with trainwreck will be good
    tell me how it is.
    i just moved from oakland to baltimore and the quality (spelling) dont compare.
    trainwreck :D :D :D

17. mannequin

mannequin Senior Member

he means you smoked a blutn with only half gram in it i think, which is a very small amount for a blunt, it takes me usually a gram to fill one, but i guess if your smokign mini dutches or somethign half would fill it fine [/b][/quote]
    haha he, youve assumed im a he, haha i am

but the above dude knows what i was saying

for one, a five piece or even a gram blunt is a mad waste of a wrap, or dutch
    man, when you get small ammounts of bud like that, smoke bong, blunts are a waste of money unless you have a good amount of bud to play with

haha wet mango :)
    and chocolate phillyys mmm

18. What Happened to the Letters?

wet mango is rather orgasmic i must say, im nto a big blunt man myself though, been uing vapes mainly the past few months but now im gettign my bong so ill be rocking that

19. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

i just 2 grams for 15. dank too.

20. MAST

MAST Elite Member

bob marley has nothing on martin luther king are you fucking kidding me

bob marely was a musician he was great at what he did and he was lucky to come out of a bad childhood involved in gans nad drugs and violence the way he did and make it soo well in teh united states and in europe, but he is in no way shape or form a legend as much as martin luther king, the onyl reason bob marely is soo famous is the same reason kurt cobain sublime and jimi hendrix are famous, they died during their peak as pop icons...martin luther king was a houseodl name while he was alive becasue of the crazy things he did risking his life to gain independence for people, bob marley was a stoner who played guitar in most peoples eyes

I didn't say that last sntence was abotu you but my entire town is full of faggot kids who wear bob marley shirts everyday and brag about smoking shwag weed, and it pisses me off, but i think its even stupider to celebrate his birthday, i dont even celebrate most of my friends birthdays, nevermind jsut some random musician i was never even close to meeting [/b][/quote]
    yeah, that might be why he's gained this much fame, but he actually got big while he was, :eek: ...still alive. i wonder why? maybe it was because he was a reggae pioneer. he and peter tosh set the stage for so many other reggae artists, and practically set the sound for the genre. i also don't know if you read what i said, either, because i did make it a point to say that he was a legend in my opinion, the same way some people say their messiah is a legend, and others tend to disagree. people have their different definitions of legends.