Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

CUZ IM FUCKIN HIGH,
    HAHA, CANT YOU TELL BY MY CAPITLIZATION?

2. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

3. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

4. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

pass that ish

5. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

if you'rea tlakign abotu my ramble, its becasue im soo high when im writing i forget what ive said and i jsut get so many ideas comign to my head on one topic ill repeat myuself alot

EdIT: jsut read this over and i soudn really gay the way i said it, which is mainly becasue im sober right now, but when i wrote most of those long argumentative paragraphs towards MAST i was high, spent the whole weekend high, but now its school again so im off it for a few days :(

6. What Happened to the Letters?

yeah, that might be why he's gained this much fame, but he actually got big while he was, :eek: ...still alive. i wonder why? maybe it was because he was a reggae pioneer. he and peter tosh set the stage for so many other reggae artists, and practically set the sound for the genre. i also don't know if you read what i said, either, because i did make it a point to say that he was a legend in my opinion, the same way some people say their messiah is a legend, and others tend to disagree. people have their different definitions of legends. [/b][/quote]
    well im jsut tellign you straightforward i dont liek you because of the fact that you smoke up on his birthday, im sorry but ive met too many kids who are douchebags liek that so now i jsut generalize, i agree with him beign an amazing muysicians i lvoe his music and redemption song is one of my favorite songs of alltime, but i think linking him with weed is stupid even though people try and make that his image...im sorry if you dont like my opinion but i wont change it im very stubborn on this subject and probably beign ignorant but i could care less when it comes to generalizations abtou peopel who smoke weed and "stoners"

7. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

well im jsut tellign you straightforward i dont liek you because of the fact that you smoke up on his birthday, im sorry but ive met too many kids who are douchebags liek that so now i jsut generalize, i agree with him beign an amazing muysicians i lvoe his music and redemption song is one of my favorite songs of alltime, but i think linking him with weed is stupid even though people try and make that his image...im sorry if you dont like my opinion but i wont change it im very stubborn on this subject and probably beign ignorant but i could care less when it comes to generalizations abtou peopel who smoke weed and "stoners" [/b][/quote]
    yoson im sick of you people that are ignorant to fucking religion. BOB MARLEY WOULD HAVE LOVED THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LINK HIM TO SMOKIN BUD.

RASTAFARI SON. SMOKE TO REACH THE HIGHER POWER, TO FEEL THE HIGHER POWER. HE FAUGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO DO SO. TO PRACTICE HIS RELIGION... HE WAS CONSIDERED A REBAL BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC AND BELIEFS, AN ACTIVIST. HOLDING TRUE TO HIS ROOTS NO MATTER WHAT THE WHITE PEOPLE DID, NO MATTER HOW FAR HE IS (THEY ARE) FROM HOME.
    ITS RASTAFARI, im mean its one thing to be ignorant, but it sounds to me like your speaking for him, when you know nothing about it.

8. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

[

first off fuck you meatballs , post some of your whack shit , ill out bomb , outgrow , and outsmoke your fake ass hamberger helper, wanna be rastafarian fuck ****

second fuck a rastafarian ****
    who cares? anyone who beleives in any type of religion is a fucking fool
    their ALL bullshit lyes that people told you to make a way of life because thats how they want life to be lived .
    same for christianity ,catholics',hebrew, muslim , its all bullshit !!!!

sombody some 2000 years ago was sittin around high off of peyote and kronik writing a fucking book , now 2000 years later , dumbass niggas like meatballs over here try to preach some fucking garbage about some fake ass fuck niggas and some fake ass religion.

most religions are based around the bible ,watch the discovery channel , it'll tell you that most of the bible is false statements , like noahs ark and that garbage , the whole world flood and noah was str8 cuz he made a boat ? are you kidding me ?? thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard . your a fucking joke meatballs , keep preaching religion to me me and ill knock your ass out the water fool, come back with a dumbass statement like rastas smoke weed to free their mind and body ,

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

kinda uptight for a stoner,everyone chill out.

10. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

yeah dont hate love ...fuckin shit .......im so high right now....

11. C-money fresh!

12. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

pass that ish [/b][/quote]
    LOL

Bremerton, Washington?

13. C-money fresh!

14. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

im bout to buy a bible of acid...resell that shit to all the dumbfuck new comers in my school

15. C-money fresh!

16. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

81 pages to go, not even close

17. alive

alive Banned

i always believed what u just said, thought religion and people who believed it were just utterly retarded, but then i was reading some stupid book, and i came upon maybe the one intelligent sentence in the book, and it forever has changed my views.

religion, christianity, the bible, it isnt meant to be taken litterally. true believers who fully understand the religion, understand that its not meant to be taken like that. it purely symbolic, and tries to lay out morals and codes that will lead to better life. if everyone realized this, and took the bible only as a code, and not as gospel and fact, then religion could cause nothing but good instead of the countless wars it has. different religions all have this in common, they outline the morals of the society in simple ways, through stories so that even the most uneducated people will understand the message. all religions are the same in this way and therefor peacefull, and not to be fought over. they are the same.

peace.

18. What Happened to the Letters?

yoson im sick of you people that are ignorant to fucking religion. BOB MARLEY WOULD HAVE LOVED THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LINK HIM TO SMOKIN BUD.

RASTAFARI SON. SMOKE TO REACH THE HIGHER POWER, TO FEEL THE HIGHER POWER. HE FAUGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO DO SO. TO PRACTICE HIS RELIGION... HE WAS CONSIDERED A REBAL BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC AND BELIEFS, AN ACTIVIST. HOLDING TRUE TO HIS ROOTS NO MATTER WHAT THE WHITE PEOPLE DID, NO MATTER HOW FAR HE IS (THEY ARE) FROM HOME.
    ITS RASTAFARI, im mean its one thing to be ignorant, but it sounds to me like your speaking for him, when you know nothing about it. [/b][/quote]
    im sick of you being a homo, chill the fuck out :lol:

rastafir is true to his roots? rastafarianism came from ethipiopia, which last time i checked has nothign to do with bob marley's roorts, jsut becasue jamaicans had shitty lives and began to take up rastafarianism during bob marleys hcildhood doesnt mean it has anythign to do with his roots, he changed to be a rastafarian throughout life, he wasnt bron into that religion, also his religion has nothing to do with his music besides the fact that his lyrics spoke of religious believes and exodus and life beyond death, but he didnt preach rastafarianism at all, he jsut shared his own experiences with it

dont call me ignorant when you odnt know shit about me, i know enough abotu rastafrianism and never cared to get any deeper into it becasue i dont preactice religion, i dont feel its improtant at this part of my life

19. What Happened to the Letters?

i liek you, you remind me of my brother, discovery channells chillas fuck though, most def...i alwasy think abotu that shit, writing my own religion, thatd be fuckin ill amkign my own society, liek a jonestown type htign minus the mass suicide and the crazy asshoels haha, but hjsut have some little paraduise for me and other followers msoke weed do old school drugs all the hebrews and shit did thousands of years ago and just fish and hunt our own food and jsut chill, thatd be ill as fuck

dont take htis as me agreeing with jonestown or anyhtign, shit was horrible, adn i think it was their own decision to kill themselves, but when they forced the children and all the peopel who didnt want to die to do it, thats jsut fucked up, also they killed the governor and shit...its repulsing

20. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

im sick of you being a homo, chill the fuck out :lol:

rastafir is true to his roots? rastafarianism came from ethipiopia, which last time i checked has nothign to do with bob marley's roorts, jsut becasue jamaicans had shitty lives and began to take up rastafarianism during bob marleys hcildhood doesnt mean it has anythign to do with his roots, he changed to be a rastafarian throughout life, he wasnt bron into that religion, also his religion has nothing to do with his music besides the fact that his lyrics spoke of religious believes and exodus and life beyond death, but he didnt preach rastafarianism at all, he jsut shared his own experiences with it

dont call me ignorant when you odnt know shit about me, i know enough abotu rastafrianism and never cared to get any deeper into it becasue i dont preactice religion, i dont feel its improtant at this part of my life [/b][/quote]
    HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK BLACKS GOT TO THE FUCKING CARIBIAN. WHITE FOLKS , SLAVE TRADE. retard do your damn homework before you come at me like i dont know what im sayin.
    and this was never about him preachin in music. i never anything of the sort, so shut the fuck up