Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i've got my own religion. true story.

but i'm the only follower.

2. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

who the fuck are you comin at me like you know me. "RASTA WANNA BE..." PSHH
    im one of the most anti religious cats you could speak with. do you honestly think its a news flash sayin the bible is most lies, how the fuck can sumone walk around an incinerator like there is nothing wrong. do you even know the bible?

listen i read the bible ive studied other religions, I know religion enough to know its a crock of shit create to compfort the week minded.

and please please dont come back at me with any satanic shit. i know that more than any.

3. alive

alive Banned

some call me God.

4. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

just picked up a quarter of some dank. pics when my parents go to sleep. it didnt look like a quarter but he weighed it out in front of me.

5. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

don't talk to me like you know me bthc, everyone is aginas you in here cause your bringing dowqn the vibe, your staring these confrontations that are bulshit..."and this was never about him preachin in music. i never anything of the sort, so shut the fuck up " oh imsorry i mustve read wrong where you stated he was an activist, aka someone preaching his own way politically "HE WAS CONSIDERED A REBAL BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC AND BELIEFS, AN ACTIVIST"

if you'reso damn intelligent why you on a graffiti forum arguing with me, a high school kid, who is telling you just as much religious bullshitas your spittign back at me, your a joke, bob marleys a great musician but you are a joke becasue you msoke on his birthday, thast all there is too it, and you praise him, what are you fucking 12 year old girl, saitting in your room smiling to your nsync posters, jsut replace insyc with bob marley...donttalk to me your a fuckin clown no one wants you hear, and yousmoke shitty weed

oh yeah and you think rastafarianism came over during the slavetrade? your a fuckin idiot, the emperoro king whatever the fuck he was of ehtiopia who started ratafarianism died shortly after coming to jamaica when bob marley was first becomming a success, adn bob missed him becase he was in europe recording for his first album, so if he just died that recently he was definately alivewhen the slave trade was going on hundreds of years ago

6. alive

alive Banned

let there be peace.

7. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

drugs, graff, religion, politics... you name it ill shoot the shit. just dont come at me like that. its just not needed.
    fuck man i need another oxy, gettin all worked up n shit.

8. What Happened to the Letters?

9. What Happened to the Letters?

:lol: im jsut kidding, i only say fuck oxy because i got too addicted to it a while ago, acttually over last summer into winter and i jsut hate the shit, but its fuckin amazing

and i called you a pussy jsut toget uyou mad haha

OH SHIT POST 2500...man my e rep jsut got soo much bettter :lol:

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

actually i was the one talking about smoking on his birthday, but i've been out of the argument for a while now. that was somebody else who was talking about rastafari, not me.

my schedule today:
    get up
    pack a bowl
    smoke in the bathroom
    get in the shower
    go to school
    right before lunch, blew half a PK in the bathroom
    chilled during study period and art
    came home, smoked another bowl and half a joint
    watched naked gun
    got on here

i am a lightweight, and i love it. the bowls i smoke by myself are tiny, and when im with other people, we pack giant bowls in multiples of 3, so i'm always gone by the time we're done, but right when we come back down, we smoke a couple more and go chill around town.

11. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

i smoke every day, i dont care who's b day it is or isnt. sweet you know your bob marly. and you can use google.
    and i didnt say rasta came in slave trade. BLACKS CAME.
    no prollems but...

BUT DONT SAY I SMOKE SHITTY WEED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. and dont expect me to go off blowing my whistle. on a public forum, as if the gov. doesnt have there hand in everything.

12. What Happened to the Letters?

i didnt use google, i read all that from a rolling stone issue i got for free one time

dudee its obvious im jsut tryign to get you mad...why do you care so much what peopel say on the internet, the you smoke shitty weed was liek a our mama joke, jsut a stupid joke to throw in for kicks

13. MAST

MAST Elite Member

well maybe if your weed was any better, you wouldnt have to get on here and pick arguments with people. you shitty-weeded pussy

14. What Happened to the Letters?

actually i was the one talking about smoking on his birthday, but i've been out of the argument for a while now. that was somebody else who was talking about rastafari, not me.

my schedule today:
    get up
    pack a bowl
    smoke in the bathroom
    get in the shower
    go to school
    right before lunch, blew half a PK in the bathroom
    chilled during study period and art
    came home, smoked another bowl and half a joint
    watched naked gun
    got on here

i am a lightweight, and i love it. the bowls i smoke by myself are tiny, and when im with other people, we pack giant bowls in multiples of 3, so i'm always gone by the time we're done, but right when we come back down, we smoke a couple more and go chill around town. [/b][/quote]
    oh shit, whos arguing with me than haha

i jsut got a pm i bet its form him

15. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

16. What Happened to the Letters?

yeah i know strain names too, i already posted why i said you msoke shitty weed, it was to get you mad which it celarly did, and i use the internet so now im a nerd? i wish, id do alot better in school fi i was, but im unfortunately not...im jsut a kid who loves drugs and music, adn i dont have much more to say than that

17. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

werd me too, just edit.

18. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

good looks... and congrats you had me going pretty good. concidering thats what you set out to do.

19. What Happened to the Letters?

haha i thought you were the guy i was originally arguing with so i was jsut liek why isnt this guy dropping it christ, i just cnat be the alst one to talk, ihate that, i have like OCD against it

20. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

i call it last word sindrom and that has got me in alot of trouble. mostly with my gerly.