Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

yeah yeah i smoked in moderation on days i really had to pay attention. idk i have ADD and if i smoked alittle it would actually work out better than my shitty speeedy aderal.

OH OH AND ESSAYS POEMS N SHIT. WHOOOOOW, SMOKE A FAT J BEFORE YOU WRITE THAT SHIT! SON, YOU GET INTO THAT SHIT. SOME OF MY MOST CREATIVE WRITINGS WHERE STONED BABBLING.... BUT DEEP. I HAD MAD SHIT IN THE ANTHOLIGY.... WAIT NO I DIDN'T CUZ I DIDNT WANNA GIVE ANY OF THEM TITTLES. EVEN WHEN I WROTE ABOUT HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT JUDGING AND LABLING IS. THAT ONE ATLEAST HAD ARTISTIC MEANING WITHOUT A TITTLE. FUCKERS IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS A BAD KIDD AND THEY COULDN'T CATCH ME DOIN SHIT.

2. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

WAIT I FAILED MOST EVERYTHING. I WOULD JUST TALK THEM INTO PASSING ME OR WORK SOMETHING OUT.

but dont think im a retard i aced all my exams and tests and shit.

3. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

i couldnt right anything if i was baked

i do it with friends and when i do i just seclude
    myself from everyone and go into another room and just sit

thats what i do with drinking too

4. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

bein friends with comin up dealers is the fuckin shit

i get them customers.

i get free/cheap bud.

good fuckin dealio.

i just did homework stoned lol.

i always get off task like skecthing or w.e but i just turned on music and did it mad fast so i could eat food hahaah.

im wearing so many clothing garments.

-STAY BLAZED

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

anarchy i know exactly what you mean. me and that kid put5 who always used to get on here knew eachother since kindergarten, and when he started dealing it ruled cause he always had weed and he was so sharing with it. i remember when he got his first half oz in 8th grade and we both just stared at it and were like "holy shit, that's a lot."

6. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

YEA

when ur close friend starts getting "big"
    and your like, damn man thats so much
    now i got friends like i aint tryin to
    be hard but that are startin help run shit
    and like damn idk i just had a prety deep convo
    with a close friend about this sorta shit

7. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

everyone talks about how they know the people so they get it for so cheap but by some of the prices im hearing i would just grow if i was in the us. we down in the "middle of no where"(new zealand) get bud for 150-200 nz dollars an ounce(105-140 us) and thats without "knowing the dealer so you get special price" and thats for good indoor sht. outdoor u can get 10 grams for 15 U.S

8. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

then im going to new zeland.... wait fuck that isnt the guy to girl ratio like 4 to 1. fuck man, do you and your buddies just take turns with the same gerls or what...

9. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

dude i came to realize canibus can effect alot of shit in a positive way with the right strain. What Happened and I had a chat about that.

10. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-CIA the world factbook

Age structure: 0-14 years: 21.1% (male 439,752/female 419,174)
    15-64 years: 67.1% (male 1,374,850/female 1,371,570)
    65 years and over: 11.8% (male 210,365/female 270,429) (2006 est.)
    [/quote]

not much more men for my age group
    plus in auckland city of aprox 1.4 mill there are 50 000 more females than males due to guys getting educations and going overseas

now about coming over ill pick you up at the airport-pm me

i think you got 4 to 1 from this

the fucked thing is that amount of sheep to people

Sheep outnumber humans 4:1 in New Zealand

11. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

i'll take a kilo of your finest piff ;)

12. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

glad living in holland!!

13. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

14. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

dude i came to realize canibus can effect alot of shit in a positive way with the right strain. What Happened and I had a chat about that. [/b][/quote]
    its crazy that you mention that. after my summer e binge (smoked ALOT of weed) my eating schedule was straight up FUCKED (during i just missed probably half my meals). wasn't hungry half the time, got hungry at the wierdest times, and i found out i could like turn off the hunger when it was there. i know it sounds fucked but that's just how fucked summer was. i could turn off thirst too. just by concentrating on it. i just attributed that to all the e but i didn't even think of all the pot. i dunno i haven't even heard of that happening to anyone else but i'd just do it all the time. just thought it was crazy, then turned it on.

15. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

yeah the price is cheap but its not super dank <_< .
    its just dank :D .

16. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

its crazy that you mention that. after my summer e binge (smoked ALOT of weed) my eating schedule was straight up FUCKED (during i just missed probably half my meals). wasn't hungry half the time, got hungry at the wierdest times, and i found out i could like turn off the hunger when it was there. i know it sounds fucked but that's just how fucked summer was. i could turn off thirst too. just by concentrating on it. i just attributed that to all the e but i didn't even think of all the pot. i dunno i haven't even heard of that happening to anyone else but i'd just do it all the time. just thought it was crazy, then turned it on. [/b][/quote]
    i do that every day...i dunno why but i dont get hungry when ive smoked recently, and i dont even get that bad of munchies, i used to be fat and when i lsot all the weight i just toppedd getting hungry, i can be happpy eating one meal a day...but i can also eat a ton without it affecting me at all, i eat more than alot of my fat freinds some days and im not even close to full or bloated

17. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i eat so fucking much when i smoke, and now im starting to actually get fat, so im gonna try to do that

18. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

yeah, gettign fat sucks soo much, well beign fat does, i still cant loose the 1" off my stomache its soo annoying, i havnt been fat in liek 3 years and i work otu all the time but the last bit on the stomache just wont budge, i even went through a phase of jsut doign crunches all the time, but nope didnt change it jsut gave me stronger abs...haha why am i tlakign abotu this

19. MAST

MAST Elite Member

this thread needs to stay alive

20. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

what is this jenny creig... buncha foofy boys in this joint.
    you wanna loose weight? go vegitarian. or next time your runnin the streets at night whip a bike instead of a car. HOW BOUT RUN FROM SPOT TO SAFTY..... EVEN IF THERES NOBODY THERE (it makes it more exciting too!)! beter yet rally up a whole block runnin spot to spot.

if your feelin froggy out run the bull or the cops even

you wanna post this thread? the topic is drugs not countin calories.
    (no beef just sounds a bit fruity)