Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

shit like that annoys the hell outta me when im high
    pain is multiplied
    once i had some rum in a plastic bottle, we drunk the rum and went to make a bottle bong outta it, im melting some holes in it, forgetting the rum residue, and it blows up, melting my fingers
    god damn it ruined my high

2. v e n s r.

v e n s r. Senior Member

yeah ive recently stumbled onto a full scripts of ambi's
    id say there pretty legit for pharmy's.. get you tripppen pretty well, mad visuals.

and like you said, constant ssense of people around, i was home alone and it seemed like my crib was completely packed with people

3. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

OHHH MAN. ambi's yo i popped 3 10mg of them and 2 hours later half an oxy 40 and the rest in an hour. yo i fuckin blacked out and did a bunch of crazy shit. never fell asleeep. i did a fill braud daylight n shit...

one of my boys blew 5 ambi's before school did the same thing blacked out and went crazy. walks into his class 20 min late. bends over puts his head up on the side of his desk (no hands) and runs it full speed into a wall. he had mad dick snots (white snot) drippin from his nose went to get a tissue. picks up someones homework outa the homework bin (not even near the tissues) "this isnt a tissue" but continues to blow his nose in it. the teach tried to lead him into the hall. but which ever way she pointed him he would just keep walkin soo you would see him walk past the door 4 differant times and the teacher chasin after him to turn him around.

he didnt come to till later in the day in the nurses office. had no idea how much shit he did and was in.

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

damn my moms got a very small nug of purp here at the house. she's got the rest with her at work. i just found it today, and its mixed in with a ton of mids/dank shake. talk about trichomes out the ass

5. Mafioso

Mafioso Senior Member

6. Mafioso

Mafioso Senior Member

oh snap.. i just made 11111th reply

7. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

i feel for you man, around november i got a quarter of some "blueberry haze"...who knwos if thats true but it was good bud, so anyways i was giving a shotty with a joint i had and i was alrady balzed so i bit down too ahrd on the joint and the bud nad the cherry fell into my mouth redhot and i couldnt bet it out and it burtn the fuck otua me...had a burnt tongue for over 2 weeks it was wretched

8. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

i m so bombed....

im not sure how i smoked.

but i do remember that i tried making a firecracker this morning and there overrated and burn the shit outa your toung

9. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

i feel for you man, around november i got a quarter of some "blueberry haze"...who knwos if thats true but it was good bud, so anyways i was giving a shotty with a joint i had and i was alrady balzed so i bit down too ahrd on the joint and the bud nad the cherry fell into my mouth redhot and i couldnt bet it out and it burtn the fuck otua me...had a burnt tongue for over 2 weeks it was wretched [/b][/quote]
    there is something that has to do with blueberry, even around here people claim blueberry but nobody ever beleives it. ive seen "blueberry" sooo many times and everytime it looks differant.

10. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

Anyone any good at rolling anything while drunk? Last time I tried I ended up ripping a zig zag and then I don't really remember how the next try went lol I' assuming decent cuz I don't remember anything that happened after the 2nd try, I know I got it but don't remember smoking it lol.

11. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

C-MONEY FRESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12. C-money fresh!

13. C-money fresh!

14. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

there is something that has to do with blueberry, even around here people claim blueberry but nobody ever beleives it. ive seen "blueberry" sooo many times and everytime it looks differant. [/b][/quote]
    yeah man, i think its the new word for purple haze since that mystery has been unvieled, and also most middleman dealers are retartds and dont care what they hre the name is, they jsut want a name to call it by, adnmost kdis dont care either they jsut want some weed

15. C-money fresh!

i want some more weed i smoked all of it.

16. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

17. C-money fresh!

yoyoyoyoyyo im shitfaced

anyone notice how everyday i say the same thing in a different way im so high im so bombed im so shitfaced im so blunted everyday i smoke to much

18. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

19. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

20. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

lol I already read that today after searching for budder to learn more. So how does the shit get around now since da kine got closed down? Does he just push it out of his house or something?