Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. cant.do22

cant.do22 Member

this bonnaroo sounds fun what is it??? and doesnt acid fuck you up. like i no you'll be fine if you do it once but cant the acid its self be a bad and shit

2. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

bonnaroos a 3-4 day music festival in tennessee i think.

but you camp on the grounds and see different bands eachday and shit. at those places its almost like bud is legal people are so open about it and nobody does shit not even security. when i whent to voodoo fest which is very similar but its only one weekend and you cant stay over night the security people were smoking with the people there to see the concerts.

3. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

thatd be awesome to go to, i wish they had that kind of shit here.

4. C-money fresh!

5. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

FUCK YEAH DUDE, roll up there with the whole tribe, make a wagon circle with the cars camp in the middle of it. put up a flag n shit!!! all kinds of crazy shit going down. 0 confrentation, everyone is chill as fuck ecsept a few wild drunks but thats a givin.

6. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

i live in chicago

7. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member

ehh i'm not rich. just a kid in high school with some generous parents.

but yeah I dont dig carrying needles and shit so normally I dont fuck with them.

quick lines in bathroom stalls and in back of cars is good enough.

oh and that bitch is fine. although if it werent for the plants i doubt i'd like her if she were just laying there.

fucking 747. isnt that a plane?

8. topclot

topclot Senior Member

HA!

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

FUCK YEAH DUDE, roll up there with the whole tribe, make a wagon circle with the cars camp in the middle of it. put up a flag n shit!!! all kinds of crazy shit going down. 0 confrentation, everyone is chill as fuck ecsept a few wild drunks but thats a givin. [/b][/quote]
    i'm psyched. it should be amazing.

the only thing it's missing this year is radiohead and a radiohead light show

10. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

Im gonna buy some bud on monday.. cant wait for that shit.

11. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

i'm psyched. it should be amazing.

the only thing it's missing this year is radiohead and a radiohead light show [/b][/quote]
    :p oh my god your kidding me...

12. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

ehh i'm not rich. just a kid in high school with some generous parents.

but yeah I dont dig carrying needles and shit so normally I dont fuck with them.

quick lines in bathroom stalls and in back of cars is good enough.

oh and that bitch is fine. although if it werent for the plants i doubt i'd like her if she were just laying there.

fucking 747. isnt that a plane? [/b][/quote]
    for real tho quit that shit. the sooner the better, im not saying this cuz its bad. i would sound like my father. im saying this because when your parents cut you off and your on your own, paying bills etc. its a bitch to keep going a REAL BITCH

quit now before your all caught up. unless you really are rich then go right ahead.

13. MAST

MAST Elite Member

:p oh my god your kidding me... [/b][/quote]
    i don't care who you are, radiohead is where it's at.

14. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

hey man im not putting down radiohead. i hate typing shit you cant tell expression body language and tone. maybe im alittle too north east (ny) american itian for you... its like agreeing with you

15. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

anyone comin down to louisiana for mardi gras??? im feelin some fr8 action after i get wrecked watchin parades and shit its so much fun ....

16. MAST

MAST Elite Member

oh hahah i gotcha

17. C-money fresh!

18. C-money fresh!

WORD i might be in new orleans my sis gos to school there and i might visit her...

and i tried to add you myspace but you have that weird shit set so i have to know your last name add me

http://www.myspace.com/thebluntedbravo

all of you

19. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

haha I went to this music fesitval last summer, called folk fest, and immidiately when we got there, the guy who parked us was like "THIS IS FALCON RIDGE, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" and I'm just sitting there like fuck ya i got 3/4 of an ounce it's all going down in this 4 days haha. This guy on acid came over to our tent and had conversations with us, and this one guy came around trying to sell us shrooms, and i told him to come back later cuz i'd sell some of my bud and get more money, but that dude never came bacl. I was pissed, I tried to find him to give me some but I never found him. :angry:

Edit: haha on one of the nights we were outside the tent player poker smoking a blunt, and these two kids come over and start talking to us, and I got the blunt burning the whole time, and further into this conversation, he's like ya you guys know anyone around here selling trees? I'm like HA! hit this shit kid, and he gets all hyped and i finish smokng the blunt with him and then sell him a dub. Music festivals are so much fun, getting to meet new people and smoking all the time haha.

20. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member