Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. taste

taste Senior Member

I think he means the efects of the alchohol like will it get you drunk too
    if that is it the answer is no, some THC will be left behind in the bonng because THC is alchohol soluable.

And Good chronic is usualy grown outside, I usualy only deal organic unless the Hydro looks real good, and dont judge dro by its christals judge it by orange hairs and scent, most dro will have fairly large amounts of crystals,

2. taste

taste Senior Member

And dude your not smoking G-13 if you cant afford purple haze plus all the strains of haze aren't that great any way.

3. mad

mad Elite Member

we know, we know :lol:

and theres no 100% purple haze, its been bread with to many different strains for too long

4. Bombs Away

Bombs Away Senior Member

my friend and i got a glass cuttin drill bit. we made water pieces out of an old milk jug and other glass pieces. ill get pics up tomorrow.

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

me, i aint ashamed, to throw up the city i claim, its a northside southside dirty south thang!

6. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

shiiit last nite was dope...literally. i slept over my boys house and between us we smoked 2 blunts, 3 bowls (together) and a bowl each, i passed out at 9pm and woke up at 7 this morning. haha. then smoked out of my friends bubbler today, that shit fucked me up. everything looked weird, but it was tight as hell. fun nite, and fun day. haha that movie "texas chain saw massacre" is HILARIOUS when your high....nothing scared me. (didnt seem too scary anyways) but whenever sum1 died i would laugh my ass off. haha.

8. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

9. campingbearformulatiedyeninja

campingbearformulatiedyeninja Member

Oh yes well stories is it?

Uhh This weirdo came over tonight with like .5 grams and I laughed and smoked half of it, it tottally sucked. I tried to get some hookups from him cuz he knew this weirdos number who knew some weirdos. I phone tagged him and nothing showed up. I sent the weirdo who was at my house home. I went on the int3rw3b m3ss3nger and talked to an assortment of older boys, one of whom had a hookup. The hookup was pretty drunk and gave us 20 grams for about `30 dollars. I was happy because this cat had been shelfin it for like 17 dollars a gram. Shiiiit good night. I got back to my house with my hookup and we smoked a joint, big fatty. Then he left so I rolled another and smoked 3 bowls. I was havin a hard timy understanding how mandy little buds I had, it was like an ocean of buds... jesus I was thrilled. Yeah then I typed in the box. B)

10. Alchohlics_Anonymous

u serious?! 20 grams for 30 bucks? hook me up sucka!

11. mad

mad Elite Member

no fuckin way man

a gram sells for 10 bones and u paid 30 for 20
    thats sick, but dont sound rite

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

13. Alchohlics_Anonymous

yah im kinda skeptical (sp?) about the whole thing. that seems WAY to low, even for bein wasted.

14. oblong

oblong Elite Member

those herbs 20 grams for 30 dollars must be 18grams in stem weight

15. segway

segway Elite Member

strains of haze arent that great? what are you smoking (bad joke, i know) when ive had haze it smelled tasted and looked great and the high was great. i dont really care what strain it is as long as its good. strain means just about nothing compared to how well it was grown, take bagseed from regs and grow it well. you will get a damn fine plant

16. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

damn i could never be drunk enough to give away 20 grams for 30 bucks

17. taste

taste Senior Member

compared to g13 white widdow buble gum they aren't that great and as said earlier they arent pure haze any more

18. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

high people play evil schemes on evil alzheimers grampa:

today, i reversed his book and vhs collection, putting what was on top row, on bottom, and switching from left to right, this, will freak him out, as of already having the alzheimers speach by my mom, he does not want to believe it, so every day this week, things will be switched up for him, it sounds good, but its to get him back from all those self-esteem lowering comments! and cutting off my insurance so i cant drive anymore!

19. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^that stupid bitch! :lol:

my gramps got alzeihmers (sp?) so him and my grandma are movin in with us. its aite, but still.....we have to put an addition on our house! so now i officialy (in my mind) live in a mansion!

20. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

haha thats tight, i love my grams but she gets anoying, she talks alday and i have to get her shit