Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

i think some people puke from weed or even ciggarettes because their not used to all that smoke going into their lungs and body so quickly...and i guess it just causes them to puke. An associate of mine smokes weed on the regular but when we smoked up a GIGANGTIC blunt with like 3 g's in it he puked his brains out. Right after he puked he was fine again. Seen and heard about it happening a few times and thats my analysis of what might cause it.

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

damn thats some hardcore shit. never heard of sum1 puckin cuz of weed, only passin out. :lol:

3. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

get some fresh hash or really wet bud, not totally dried.

bung it in a coffee plunger.

fill with hot water.

plunge that shit.

drink.

no smell, no smoke, just good paranioa filled high.

4. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

its called GREENING IT, and its caused by not being experienced or doing chronic on an empty stomach.

5. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^hmm interesting. i get higher when i dont eat anything all day. :)

6. ares

ares Elite Member

Depends on how bad your allergies are. I'm alergic to marijuana, but that doesn't stop me. I didn't start smoking for awhile because of the allergies, but its something that I overcame. I used to get hives, and I would be sneezing my head off, but now things are fine.

Between the absinthe and the weed, I've spent all my paycheck already. Oh well, good times tonight.

Oh, I have thrown up from smoking before. If I'm smoking shake, or bad weed I'll be sick. Too much plant matter, and that taste really bothers me. I've been sick off of brownies too because all I could taste was plant.

Cheers

7. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Ok everyone knows what clam baking right?? good... can you clam bake crack? lol never tried

8. "daze!"

"daze!" Member

sorry hardcore

9. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

its called GREENING IT, and its caused by not being experienced or doing chronic on an empty stomach. [/b][/quote]
    I have a question, to all the experienced people on this bitch, when I used to go to school I would used to smoke alot, but mostly blunts or Js being on the go, now that I am at home I mostly smoke out of the bong, but after using that for about a week I began caughing up black shit that taste like resin whenever I smoke, my lungs also, like, itch inside whenever I smoke, is it just a coincidence that this began after using the bong or just smoking altogether?

10. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

SHOUTS OUT TO CAR2 AND HIS FRIEND YES I CANABIS!! :D

11. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

Ares, I too had a night of Absinthe and greens, ending the night with pirates. Must be an HP thang. ehehehe

Tonight we hit a local drinking hole and coincidently it was my sister in laws birthday so we had the waitress running lots for us. We went outside for some 'sessions' and lots of people joined in/contributed and we actually pissed a guy off because he claimed his weed was "G13-keemo" strain and after my birds and me each took a pull we questioned the strain and told him it tasted like a dirt weed and didn't want any more of his contributions. Don't try to con me with your fake ass G13-keemo. hahahaha
    Anyways it was a sweet sister's b-day/St.Patties day outting-hope everyone had a good one-I'm smoking one now then passing out booya. Did I just say 'booya'? hahahaha the weed must be kicking in peez from geez.

12. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

has ne one ever had synthisisized THC pill things? the things they give gla coma paitients? it fucks u up!!

i suck at spelling!

13. ares

ares Elite Member

I've never had any of the purscribed THC pills, but I've made a few batches of my own and there pretty good. Nothing amazing, but fun none the less.

Sounds like you had a great time Geez. My night didn't go exactly as planned, and the LC didn't have what I was looking for, so I had to settle with Absente, which is only 110 proof, but I still got fairly drunk, and had a great time.

On the St. Patties day tip, I got some free clones too, so I spent my day today rigging up my new DWC setup. I'm hoping the little ladies can handle 1k watts so soon.

14. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^how many clones? and do u know EXACTLY how old they are? i wanna know, so i can help ya out with the whole watts problem. or PM me and we can talk "Grow" :lol: pc.

15. ares

ares Elite Member

No, I don't know exactly, but judging by the roots I'd say they've been rooted for a week or two. Unfortuntly they were planted in soil, so I had to transplant them, and get rid of all the soil. I really doubt that the wattage will be a serious problem. Their healthy clones, and theres a good distance between the bulb and the plants so I don't think there will be any burning.

I'm still not sure if I should setup a scrog or not. I'm going to let the plants veg for a few weeks, and then flip the lights. Whats setting me back is the spidermite problem I have with the other plants I have growing now. I don't really want to move the plants with spidermites into the big room with the good lamp untill the problem clears up. I got rid of the ivy plants which brought the mites into the house, and have been spraying the plants for a couple weeks now, so I hope things have cleared up.

16. Alchohlics_Anonymous

they should have cleared up after a couple of weeks, on my outdoor grows, i have some problems with insects and shit, but nothing TOO bad. and ares, clean out your PM box nigga! im tryin to PM u and it wont send cuz urs is full.

17. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

jek, its cause bongs are cleaner than blunts, in fact, its blunts putting all that nasty shit in your lungs, but with cleaner air going through it'll fill up and make you cough it up, its just your lungs cleaning faster.

18. infer one

infer one Elite Member

who knows about creepin on a half?...c'mon car2n you gotta know whats up, by the time the 14th blunt came around i was seeing milk come down the windows. after that we went to burger king and it turned into a massive geek session.

19. infer one

infer one Elite Member

oh yeah, the fortress got raided, wtf, my boy got the heads up though and had time to get rid of his grow and pieces, so fucking close though....piggys didnt find shit, luckily they couldnt get the k9 in on it, they have been watching us for a while now.

20. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

Dude I met some artfags last night and i drank some of that Absinthe and got all fucked up I was noided ready to pull out guns, that shit was to much for me im sticking to bud