Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. eyesore

eyesore Senior Member

not even, i actually laughed at that
    guess i'm just tired

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

oh yes i love when my dealer invites me over for free liquor weed and coke.

muahahahah i mooch off others....moocher.

i told that **** about acid,mushrooms and chronic and he was like :blink: whats that?????

fuckin hood rats.

3. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

4. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

okay so last night did acid again, ive done ti like 3 times this week. Since ive done it last i feel extreamly weird. Not sure why and i decided to quit drugs all together. Basically discoverd that their mindrotting in a sence. I rather be around and normal then end up like the rest of my family. I do not know why i have came to this conclusion or reality check. I feel extreamly odd and i beleive i had a flashback this morning. The ceiling was moving/everything around me. I have no clue what the fuck happend, It doesnt make sence but i guess this is a lession learnt play with fire and get burnt. Taking it in stride and am going to stick to my word and quit drugs and try better myself as a person. I dont know why im posting this i kinda felt i had to being a normal user of drugs. In a way im glad this happend gotten a much needed reality check about things around me. Goodbye drugs. Feel free to critize me in anyway shape or form i simply do not give a fuck.

Peaceeeee.

5. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

i commend you and your choice keep us informed of how it goes

6. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

cause people that dont do drugs are better

7. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

Stay up dude when I was on probation I wasnt allowed to smoke or anything, but after awhile I just lost that feeling. Everytime I smoked i'd feel wierd inside so I just put the blunt and bowls down for a minute and got my head straight.

If you see someone stumblin when they walk by say "Hey kid! Walk straight Master Your High."

8. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i always have visual trips at any random time. even before i'd ever done acid. for some reason it just comes normal to me. like i'll be sitting down then see the floor start getting all wavy and shit, or tunnel vision to the point where everything that i'm not looking straight at will just vibrate violently. it's pretty normal to me now, and its pretty cool i guess, but i dont know what the hell it is.

thursday, i walked home from a distance away with a heavy ass backpack. i usually do that and it wont hurt at all, but this time, when i got home, my calves started hurting like hell. i still had a seroquel from a couple weeks ago, so i decided to pop that. in 10 minutes, it numbed my pain, so i was like "alright". then 20 minutes later, everything started spinning and i couldn't walk or talk straight whatsoever. i went to sleep at 6pm, then woke up friday, and still felt really weird, but not the same. i felt completely out of it all day yesterday, which i kind of liked, because i wasn't completely absorbed in school.

i've done seroquel before, but it was never as strong as that.

anyways, i tried doing sobriety for 20 days at the beginning of april, but i've smoked 3 or 4 times since then, so i'm only going for a week and a half sobriety till 4/20. i plan on getting extremely fucked and going to see keller williams and wolfmother at rites of spring festival.

9. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i have a friend who makes bowls like that. even better, too. but he can't do double blown, cause he doesnt have the right shit.

11. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

13. reka one

reka one Senior Member

damn i used to be big on weed but i recently quit and im probably gonna start up again in the summer

14. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

your talking about weed like its blow or someshit.

"yeah i used to toke reefer harcore dude"

15. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

I have that too, I went to an eye doctor cause I told my mom about it(she later asked how I know its like acid haha), anyway they said some muscle or something was pushing on my eye and every once and a while it gets to a certain point where my eyes go a certain way. wierd shit haha.

16. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

17. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i don't have a problem with it as long as it's not harmful. when i smoke now, it's like i'm having a flashback it's so strong.

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you ever suck dick for marijuana.... didnt think so

19. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

I have that too, I went to an eye doctor cause I told my mom about it(she later asked how I know its like acid haha), anyway they said some muscle or something was pushing on my eye and every once and a while it gets to a certain point where my eyes go a certain way. wierd shit haha. [/b][/quote]
    thats what happens after youve done psychadelics. its gonna happen for the rest of your life too. aint shit wrong with you. its just part of the deal.

20. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

you ever suck dick for marijuana.... didnt think so [/b][/quote]
    k did u just say u sucked dick for weed? thats low dude