Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

wierd...shit looks like a naked zombie mutant bitch...cooooll.... [/b][/quote]
    haha,at the time i got shown the pic and i turned the camera off,i really havnt been that scared ever before,we still didnt realise what it was till half an hour later till i announced "hey,my beers still on the ledge"
    yeah,it was a longneck in a bag haha

2. jape-the-nape

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

naw man this is where my self controll come in and i try to stop doing it all together, to make nothing but profit, yeah it was a pretty penny but my boy picked up a half pound of it and knows no one but me....

Even today ive alread killed 2 G's alone today just being as stressed as i am an chick problems, which is a dumd ass way of jandling somthin but whatever its not 7 am ima nodd of to sleep

4. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

looks like a weird as plant,do you know what type it is?,cant see any 5 fingers but prolly just camera shot. congrats tho

5. jape-the-nape

well its a female for sure,not a low ryrder i just fucked up the lighting at its birth and now i gotta suffer with slow growth,at first i thought it was sativa from the thin fan leaves but the large ovate leaves that have poped up in the last few days are making me think its a sativa/indica cross breed,either that or they didnt have time to develop cause i had been pumping them with too much neuts and ferts and all that biz

6. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

around here you can get a dose of h for $2-$5, probably shit as heroine i dont touch it but i dunno and the best deals for coke is $35 a gram, so h seems alot cheaper to me, i alwasy thought average prices was h=30/g and coke=50/g

7. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

i have no bud for 420, im broke as fuck right now.. im gonna have to smooch off some friends, haha

8. ODonthesetrees

same here, except i wont be smooching, ill probably only get to smoke liek one bluunt casue i got work 9-2then still busy till 5, so im fucked for 420, but whatever im kinda over the whole 420 hype/craze...

when you smoke often shits overrated(i think), its only goodf when you havnt smoked in a while to smoke with kids you never normally do it with, but i would end up blazin with all my regular people anyways

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

yeeeah. found my moms new spot today. got a couple bowls worth, enough for today and friday morning. spent the rest of my money on food, though, but i'm getting money to go to rites of spring fest to see keller williams and wolfmother and like 8 other bands.

'sgonna be illllllll

10. tasty

tasty Senior Member

ai48.photobucket.com_albums_f216_djtp101_Image054.jpg
    ^^sick bowl of me and my friends

ai48.photobucket.com_albums_f216_djtp101_Image049.jpg

yeeee

11. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

12. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

:unsure: <_< dog (gasp) :blink:

that thing looks like shit ........... :blink:
    might as well cut it down .....
    you fucking wasted a perfectly good seed homes..... :angry:

13. ODonthesetrees

why you say yeeee? tomatoes are gross as fuck, id eat those shrooms for their taste rather then eat tomatoes <_<

yo mast, wolfmother's ill

14. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

fuck, crisis time. i just partialy failed a piss test, the line came up but very very faintly, and he said ihe's sending it to the lab. im racking my head right now and if it comes back dirty im going to say i had a bad flu and drank some of my roomates cough syrup with codeine in it last week. they cant possibly send you to jail for that? anybody know is they can say you pissed dirty when the line is showing?

15. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

Way Too Many? lol

I aint gonna be smokin much on 4/20 either.
    I only had like 20 bucks, and I bought a blunt tonight, so I'm broke again.
    Good ass blunt though.

16. MoLD

MoLD Senior Member

idk about that
    that sandwich looks pretty good

will eating food before or after takin shrooms make you throw up
    cause when i did em i was tryin to not throw up and starving at the same time

17. jape-the-nape

:unsure: <_< dog (gasp) :blink:

that thing looks like shit ........... :blink:
    might as well cut it down .....
    you fucking wasted a perfectly good seed homes..... :angry: [/b][/quote]
    the round leaves didnt get time to develop from being fed so much plant food,theyre bigger then the fan leaves,and generate more crystals,i dont see the problem with them

18. -s|N-

-s|N- Senior Member

I told myself at the beginning of this week that I wasn't going to show up to school on 420 because I was scared of school shootings. Then the Virginia Tech shooting happened and that certainly didn't help. Fuck school.
    Me and my best friend are going to celebrate by blazing two grams are watching like 8 movies at the theatre.

19. Buhda420

Buhda420 Senior Member

water fall bongs are good.
    There similar to gravity bongs
    B)

20. jape-the-nape