Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. vegimite on welfare slips

vegimite on welfare slips Banned

2. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

i've heard many times that adding visine to your piss will produce false negatives. never tried it myself but lemme know if it works. [/b][/quote]
    ive heard of clean piss in a vissine bottle....

3. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

no gravitybongs :lol:

4. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

my friend bought niacin and charcoal pills was taking a certain amount each day and after a week he bought a home drug test kid and tested clean ...

5. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

all you have to do is scrape the balck tarish shit off teh seeds in the flowers, thats the good shit right there, opiums pritty ill, one tiny little hot knife hit makjes you feel mad good

6. MAST

MAST Elite Member

my friend bought niacin and charcoal pills was taking a certain amount each day and after a week he bought a home drug test kid and tested clean ... [/b][/quote]
    3 of my friends were caught one weekend, and one of their parents tested all of them exactly a week later, and they all tested clean. they didn't do shit to get it out. i think it's overestimated to say that it lasts 30 days, i'm pretty sure that's just for non-smokers. for people who do it a lot, i think it's just around a week.

7. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

3 of my friends were caught one weekend, and one of their parents tested all of them exactly a week later, and they all tested clean. they didn't do shit to get it out. i think it's overestimated to say that it lasts 30 days, i'm pretty sure that's just for non-smokers. for people who do it a lot, i think it's just around a week. [/b][/quote]
    who cares bro , fuck a drug test , fuck probation , fuck the government , fuck your parents , fuck your teachers and anyone who says you cant smoke trees, dont let the government run your life .........
    (thats just my opinon) ;) :lol:

8. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i've been caught thrice. once by my friends dad first time i got high. once by security at this place. once by my mom.

i've been so close to getting caught too much, so i just look for telltale signs hat i could get caught. first time, we didn't have anything to smoke with, second and third time, the green was so hard to get, i almost gave up.

every time i would just quit for about 2 months to make sure it was straight and i wouldn't get tested. right after the 2 months, i would go back to regular usage. sure, it's fucked up my grades, but i recently started doing a hell of a lot better in school, while actually smoking a lot more.

with that being said, i want some dosage.

and, for opium info:

9. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

Haha ive never gotten caught by my parents and if i did they probably wouldnt care since they smoke weed and have 3 plants in my backyard haha, my dads also offered me to smoke with him but that was before i started smoking.

my bad if that didnt make sense im really high right now.

10. C-money fresh!

who cares bro , fuck a drug test , fuck probation , fuck the government , fuck your parents , fuck your teachers and anyone who says you cant smoke trees, dont let the government run your life .........
    (thats just my opinon) ;) :lol: [/b][/quote]
    That was some of the most inspirational things i have ever heard. But im also stoned out of my ass.

It has to go in my sig.

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

12. nonamebrandeggs

nonamebrandeggs Senior Member

13. vegimite on welfare slips

vegimite on welfare slips Banned

14. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

Ohhh My, Gesus you made my eyes widen and mouth water. Good God. Question, do you plan to sell most of the bud, or is that your head stash, just curious.

15. theworks

theworks Member

16. ODonthesetrees

3 of my friends were caught one weekend, and one of their parents tested all of them exactly a week later, and they all tested clean. they didn't do shit to get it out. i think it's overestimated to say that it lasts 30 days, i'm pretty sure that's just for non-smokers. for people who do it a lot, i think it's just around a week. [/b][/quote]
    its the opposite, and it depends how much you smoked, like say you smoked two bowls but havnt smoked in a month before that, youll be set for a test in a week..but if you smoke everyday for am onth then take onea week after that month ends youll fail

17. C-money fresh!

my friend was smoking 1-3 days daily for about 4 months when he did that.

18. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

i would love to have a pound of bud right now.

19. ODonthesetrees

my reply was to mast, if you thoguth it was too you

i dont doubt the effectiveness of all that shit, i mean they have the science to clone bitches, so why should a kit to pass a drug test not work?

20. Muddy

Muddy Member

To add to what others said, my friends and I use shake to help burn hash or oil better. Just pack a little bowl of shake, put the good stuff on top and enjoy.