Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

US... it sucks here, but we deal with it

2. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

how much is it per gram usually? around here the only time it ever goes above $10 a gram is if its some super strain like cronic, and even then you can usually talk them down.

how much is hash? around here hash is about $20 a gram, but i don't touch that shit. i stick to the gash hash which is $25 a gram, $120 for a 1/4, not sure the price over that because 7 grams of gash lasts me long enough...

3. infer one

infer one Elite Member

they might pass the law for herb years from now, or not be so strict with it. Its a growing "problem" thats never going to go away.

4. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i hope im alive to see that day

5. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

i just had some BC bows fall in my lap for cheap so intern im passing along the savings 8ers go for 50 of commercial dro Im getting rid of them for 35 ppl are eating em up

6. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

ill set an extra seat at the table! and maybe you can even help me harvest my Shiva Shanti (3 plants) im guessin about hmm... maybe 3 and a half pounds off them all. haha im so lucky that both parents dont mind me growing indoors (parents are divorced=two houses to grow in which is why im always planting something, harvesting something, tending to something, etc.) everyones welcome to party at my house! :lol:

BS PARTY! WOO HOO! :D

7. ares

ares Elite Member

8. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

9. Alchohlics_Anonymous

if you were talkin to me...yes your welcome to my BS party! itll be great! and about those shiva shanti plants, i got 2 pounds and 7 ounces (so a lil more than i predicted considering ive only harvested 2 of the plants, still got one to go) which is good.

10. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

damn man 2 pounds and 7 ounce of 2 plants in and indoor grow? u got one big fat green thumb man haha

11. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^haha thanx man. but yah i got lucky. ;) both plants were MONSTERS!

ill try to get flix of my current grows goin on. i already got 2 hydroponic setups going.

12. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

dude where do you keep you dozens of grows at indoor??? i got busted of my 1 plant i had... but u all ready no that

13. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

My cousins grandma not mine was talking to dead people and shit and everyone thought she had lost it (alzheimers), and she was getting all violent and speaking nothing but German. But she was found to have amphetamines in her urine and really tripped out on Methamphetamine... Oh she like 80 though thats the funny part, she "seen" my aunt and the dead people throw some girl down and stomp on her but they would'ent let Oma check on her...

Aye to anyone that knows about growing mind helpin' a nigga out? Not these stupid ass kids like if you put bong water on it it grows into hydro, what the fuck.

After soaking the seeds over night in distilled water they were placed in a folded sheet of paper towel and left to finish sprouting but after they started sprouting and all that good shit I started to notice a white fuzz that covers spots of my seedlings, I'm almost positive that is is mold but thats not the question, the question is will this mold fuck with the growing of my plant? And if so what can I do to help? I have since transfered the seeds to plastic containers ready for transport but and worried about planting them only to have them die on me. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

14. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

wow your cousons grandma is tripin on meth wow

15. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

16. Alchohlics_Anonymous

well you see, my parents are divorced. but luckily they live in the same city. so every day i go over the other parents house (monday dads, tuesday moms, wednesday dads, etc) so im able capable of growing at each house (both parents dont mind as long as i dont tell cats at school about it, they dont wanna get busted too) so basically i have double the space most people who grow for a living have...which is why im always harvesting something and im always busy growing. but i love watchin it grow up, it gives me a feelin of accomplishment. :D

any one with questions PM me...that means u Jeklroks...i think i know whats wrong.

17. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

18. Alchohlics_Anonymous

ohhh my fuckin white widow plants are approximately 2 weeks away from bein ready to harvest...i expect about a pound off each plant! (2 plants)

19. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^gimme a digi cam and i will! :D

you guys would be fuckin shocked to see how many plants i have....its like a magical forest!