Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

2. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

fuck this

i quit like a month and a bit ago, and this morning in band class we were listening to this band from yahootsville play in our auditorium and all i could think of was how awesome it would be if i'd have wake and baked, to come to school and listen to music for 80 minutes first thing in the morning.

:(

3. Degausserr x

Degausserr x Senior Member

i said...

i met this dude who said he would sell an ounce of northern lights for 120

but he seems kinda sketch so i gotta see if its legit

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

you have got to be fucking kidddddddddding me......

you could make some killer money off that. not to mention some good sessions.

and lovely rita metermaid, i know exactly how you feel. last year i quit smoking for 2 months, then relapsed, then stopped for another 2 months. those 2 months included 4/20 too. all of my friends kept offering to smoke with me, and thats all i thought about.

5. Degausserr x

i dont really sell... just to friends and shit

but fo real dude

kids at my school pay like 20 a g and 60 and eighth for that shit

if i sold an ounce by the eighths....

id make 120 an ounce!!!!

shit nig

6. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

from this:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3305/rimg0959qe6.jpg
    to this in a hot minute:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4052/rimg1151cw8.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3865/rimg1152sq9.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9830/rimg1153es1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5972/rimg1154mx6.jpg

and to the first post of the page,valiums arnt that great,my mum has 10mg ones so i take them whenever,this chick i used to deal with,who i then met again through a friend started dealing to me,and she got out of the psych wards cause she got raped and drugged and all this shit,but anyways she has a prescription for 50 50mg valiums for 5$,theyre okay.

7. MAST

MAST Elite Member

update: definitely fucking doing ether when i get starter fluid. i just researched it and read a lot about it, and now want to try it more than ever. just like most other people, i mainly got the idea from fear and loathing, but now it seems more realistic since i know how to extract it.

probably this weekend. ill.

and does anybody know anything about wellbutrin? how effective is it?

8. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

im startin to slang valiums......startin a buisness

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a158_steven_otterpop_DSC00013_3.jpg

9. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

hahaha,who the fuck 'slangs' valium,theyre so easy to get,and theyre well shite

10. Degausserr x

ew i hate when people say slang

11. treeshoe

treeshoe Senior Member

ahahaha 10 buck, yous a balla :eek: :ph34r:

12. Degausserr x

waht for those valiums he was talking about?

i try to stay away from most of that shit, i gotta addicted to hydrocodine at one point... just stick to weed and alcohol

maybe a little red dawn here and there

13. treeshoe

treeshoe Senior Member

yeah, i was just joking about the fact that he bothered to throw two 5's into his picture, it was amusing to me.....i didn't really need to hear about you addictions cause i dont really care....

you not impressing me :wub:

14. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

vermont sucks in every aspect execpt for the tree. i havent been handed a bag with seeds since o5. with the weather being shittty 80% of the year, heads get down to business when the weather gets nicer. spring just gets me amped for all the dank outdoor thats gonna come at the end of the summer. last year i helped my boy trim and he tossed me a half o. i though he was being mad generous until i found out how bad he taxed these kids at uvm.

15. Degausserr x

way to be a dick about it

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

what... if ever one bitched about there addicionts in here id take of 50 pages every day of bullshit free wrting about how im killing my self but cant stop and how i cant shoot dope cas all my veins are too taddered.... this thread was about smoking hurb at one point but it got taken over into thwe drug world, no need to sob stories here or preaching from people (not saying u are but just saying)

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

what... if ever one bitched about there addicionts in here id take of 50 pages every day of bullshit free wrting about how im killing my self but cant stop and how i cant shoot dope cas all my veins are too taddered.... this thread was about smoking hurb at one point but it got taken over into thwe drug world, no need to sob stories here or preaching from people (not saying u are but just saying)

18. Degausserr x

i see waht youre saying but i barely said shit

but ight... back to the herb

my school gets out at 1242 today (im in 6th period now) and im going to smoke some fire and tehn going to moes to eat =]

19. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

hash.
    layered bowls with weed
    or
    pin hits?

was that really a double post by lord KRIST?

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator