Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

ya i must say oxy is probably my fav. percs are just weak.

pickin up 8 80's tomorrow can't wait

2. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

just rolled up a 1 pape of some high potency blueberry x northern lights cross....i'll be back in about 15 minutes for a smoke report.

3. tesfortis

tesfortis Senior Member

4. tesfortis

tesfortis Senior Member

That stuff is garbage. My friend bought some of it. It tastes like ASSSSSSHOLE & it doesn't even get you buzzed. It's a scam.

5. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

well it aint quite been 15 minutes but i'm back. Its mad windy outside so when i went for a stroll in the japanese garden park in front of my place, it kept going out. I had matches and luckily i also brought out with me a BBQ lighter those big thaangs. So while i sit and watch turtles and fish in what seems to be a jungle enviroment, I smoke my bud and the wind feels so good as these past few days have been scorchin hot. 3/4 of the way through my 1 pape i'm already feelin happy and i take massive tokes of the resiny end and kill it right to the filter. BOOM! I'm ripped. Walked across the street back home and munched on some food. Now pounding music Still pretty high, slowly burning out. But hey, I got plenty more where that come from. BLAAAT. Have a nice day everyone. Respect.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  6. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

wtf is in cosmics sig?

7. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i learned about it from the discovery channel, its supposed to be something like a gas deposit in space, when the big bang happened several gasses got expelled and when that happed they went into random shapes through out the universe, creating those formations. there r several that r pretty sweet to look at when ur high, the pressure helps them retain there shapes. haha, i like all that cosmic shit, its pretty sick to look at

8. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

9. Sli

Sli Senior Member

10. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

no, the eagle nebula as he said, and actually i was partly right because it is gas trapped in space, the gasy part atleast

11. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

that shit looks insane

12. tesfortis

tesfortis Senior Member

it looks like there's a vagina on the left part... at the top. Anyone else see this?

13. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

ya, that whole left part also looks liek a giant cock

14. percoset fun

percoset fun Senior Member

i see the vag. but anyway that herbal smoke shop place sucks. a while ago i ordered like a half o of the hawwian shit. and it never came.i even complained wtf.

but i needa smoke ....bad.

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

iv been smokin cocktails all week

16. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i alwyas wanted to pick up a huge rock of their hash and sell it to kids in middel school haha

17. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

you qoute yourself , tell me a fucking story that wasted 2 minutes of my life , then give yourself respect ?!?!?!?!
    your a fucking dumbass, why dont you go tell your mom how fucking stupid you are ..........
    ASSHOLE......

18. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

be happy you didn't get that garbage.........
    sorry for being a dick i pick up my script for zannys 2morrow

19. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

my mom mad found one of my old water bottle bowls. the fucked up thing is she went into the glove compartment in my car to find it and she also robbed the bowl pack i had in there and how ever many roaches were in there. i dont think she was that upset. she already knew i smoked she just never had a way of proving it so now that she does she's trying to ground me...oh well i'm getting in on an o of haze today or tomorrow for free cause the bitch wants my dick haha.

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

its just better to tellu ur parents