Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

Im so glad to live in B.C. , Under 30 plants and the 99% percent of the time the cops will either leave them or just take your lights and smash them. Not to mention rehab for growing pot..wtf...on the real though growing is more addicting for me than smoking the stuff.

2. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

psyduck, are those clearwraps?

4. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

Yeah i normally hate the things but there alot easier to apply oil to cause they dont tear easily.

5. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

^^^word only time i really perfer to use them is in that case.

6. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5293/0000006jz9.jpg

that is some bagseed....guy said bud was kush but ...lol....thats a us quater next to it for size ref...its really small lol...its in a 2 liter bottle!!!....but yeah psyduck if that is ur plant i am green with envy....that is my first plant in the pic sprouted today while at school...lol do u think 6 23 watt cfls would work? im pretty tight on cash...hence growing my own...what is ur (if any) experience with cfls?

hey lemme ask u guys....my house is gonna get "evaluated" by social services cause of some stupid shit....does anyone know how far social services "evaluates" your house when they do? would an attic be an ok hiding spot for this guY? also i have no clue when they come so...cant duck out the back with it while their at the front...lol
    HALP

LOL

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  7. MAST

MAST Elite Member

yeah. seroquel was among the drugs that put my friend in there, and he came out with a subscription to it. shit's kinda dumb.

and no, it's not "AWESOME DUDE!!!!1!11" that he got subscribed to it, cause a drug problem is never cool. unless you're hunter s thompson or something.

8. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

i never said it was awesome.
    today is a good day to be sober.

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

that part wasn't really directed at you. i was saying that before anybody else replied to my post like that.

i knew that if you know what's up with all that, you'd probably know what i mean

10. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

i do.
    little kids like, "take those and sell em or thats throwed take like 5. " type shit.

11. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i just took a few bong rips and cleaned the kitchen.

chores turn into something potentially fun when youre ripped

12. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

13. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

lol so true. Il l be stoned, bored and the next thing I know the house is clean.

14. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

this kid in my school had a seizure from withdrawal today'

took 6 vics yesterday and 3 a day since monday. shit was fucked up he was foamin at the mouth and he bashed his chin on the ground when he fell so there was like blood and mouth foam all fuckin over the place.

15. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

The plants are mine why else would i post a picture of them? The CFL's will work to grow the plant but it will be stretched and you won't get much bud.
    Just save up and get the proper shit or it will be a waste of time and energy. I actually had a social services evalue awhile ago cause my gf had to get away from her mom and move in with me. Just be smart and put the plant in a closet or in a cupboard if you know when there coming.

16. subhuman2178

subhuman2178 New Member

thought id ad my collection to the list. enjoy the great cali bongs and mole bowls son.

for those that are unfarmilliar with moles, you chop weed up in a shot glass with scissors, ad about the same ammount of tobacco, chop it up pretty fine and smoke it as fat snaps...dont hold that shit in though. get you all dome checked...not as high but if u smoke enough ul be fucked up... makes the rom skake and shit.

found a cool mole snappin video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8CE1eNP8eM

View attachment 352894
    View attachment 352895
    View attachment 352896
    View attachment 352897
    View attachment 352898
    View attachment 352899
    :eek::eek:

17. MAST

MAST Elite Member

nice nice nice

smoked some blueberry dutch passion today. tasted exactly like i took a bite of a blueberry muffin. so good and colorful. the dude my friend got it from grows all his own shit, so it's legit.

18. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

im gonna be honest.. i highly doubt that was from withdrawls. but thats just my 2 cents.

but this...

View attachment 352997

is just a thing of beauty. if you threw an ashcatcher onto that badboy.. with the diffuser it would be near perfection.

19. subhuman2178

subhuman2178 New Member

^^^^ yea, i actually do have an ash catcher for it....but sometimes its to much filtration.... gotta have the good balance between smooth and domers haha

20. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member