Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

2. skeetz

skeetz Senior Member

eh im getting bored of not adding anything and idk how ill ever learn it if i dont do it, you know.
    cleaned up and colored with shit markers.
    View attachment 509716
    and the next one, gonna change the background to somethin else fo sho.
    View attachment 509717

3. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Ewww,I went back thought the pages and this thread is Slackin...............Hommie's right you guys need to go to the other Toy Blackbook thread.

Sin- that name is already gay so you have no kudos for that....But you need to go to the Toy BB.

STFUPP-So far dont like what I see looks like your tryin to mimic someones style...Instead of your own.(NOT CALLING IT A BITE so just get that str8) But lets see it inked.

Miget,M+s- Work on your your stuff......Epically you MS you've been stuck for a while...Your stuff is not ment for here....

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  4. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

DOG, That is not even a word lmao.

5. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Man....IM fuckin sleepy I DONT give a shit lol. We already know I'm a shit speller.....But they also know they aren't suppose to post here lol......A but thats going in my sig :D

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  6. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

You dont GET a shit. I see lol

7. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

A......I corrected that one lol.

8. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

can't read the third letter good it's hard

9. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

m+s, why are you bitching? he wasn't mean about it. He could have been a straight up dick. i personally agree with him, your stuff should be in the regular toy forum. tho it would be better than some of the shit there.

10. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

ms has had that same gay style for to long it looks like handstlye letters just thickend up and it doesnt work out good

11. Keso

Keso Senior Member

Tell me if i'm intermediate.

ac1.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_37_l_aaadcb2e519942af95c3dc843e84bf54.png

12. Keso

Keso Senior Member

13. Keso

Keso Senior Member

14. Keso

Keso Senior Member

Perfect 3D.

15. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

keso why dont you ask yourself if you think thats intermediate...
    no its not...sorry you have no letter structure

16. Keso

Keso Senior Member

Explanation?

17. STFUPPERCUT

STFUPPERCUT Senior Member

its not a bite at all, nor did i take any inspiration from another peice. i started the ALTS part in art class and then finished it when i got home from school,the right side looks different from the left i think its cause i got to high when i was drawing it. its def a style iv been workin on for a while tho i just dont like to post stuff untill i feel its worthy, i got some good ideas for fills give me a couple days n ill show you how it turns out :]

18. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

its not even toy, at least they have structure and flow and some have nice clean lines.

19. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

It looks like a doo doo stain *****, what wore explanation do you need?

20. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

STFUP- Word, well man its all good. I get you. I wasnt call you a biter....Just saying that someone could get confused and say it was indfluenced like I did. But non the less...INK IT AND POST IT lol

Keso- Toy BB. AK ( I believe thats who Blunted is) was correct. You have poor structure... You are trying to much tooo fast. Try rockin simps for a while and once you get those down then try somethin new....And dont say "I've been doing simps for ever" Cause Im tellin you need to work on them lol.

MS- Dont get butt hurt... You have been rockin that same style for like.....Ever and we can go look at your pervious post unless you deleted them. But at any rate.....I'm not whinning about where you post, but you shouldn't post here cause quite frankly.........Your letters could USE a lot of work......As others have stated....Now I could have been a dick about it but I wasnt...So chill.