Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

and you contribute to its boringness in a fantastic fashion...

2. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

evil bump
    sear bump.
    old shit , me and throw ups are homies for life.
    ai731.photobucket.com_albums_ww317_Sleazytezey_img051.jpg
    ai731.photobucket.com_albums_ww317_Sleazytezey_img046.jpg
    ai731.photobucket.com_albums_ww317_Sleazytezey_img049.jpg
    ai731.photobucket.com_albums_ww317_Sleazytezey_img050.jpg
    ai731.photobucket.com_albums_ww317_Sleazytezey_003_1_2.jpg

3. ebonics

ebonics New Member

yo if anyone is interested in a paint exchange pm me.

4. lord_plankton

5. TBS

TBS Senior Member

plankton that hand is ugly as fuck!! good fade on the orange piece though. wouldn't mind seeing the whole piece.

and Sear that looks pretty fucking cool. can't offer much crits other than that as i'm just awake. will have another look later and send you a PM about it. aye, looks good.

6. lord_plankton

no dude, its fresh. you just dont have access to that stage of understanding..

7. lord_plankton

8. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

By legit writer i mean, you would be putting in more work where it matters than on here trolling
    your letters are extremely lame, your characters are cool, you should probably stick too those
    and that detail shot you put up, not even that clean lol, just sayin and yes, i LOVE to get that digital look on my pieces like all the dope heads

9. lord_plankton

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  10. Jeffrey Inpho Daniel

Jeffrey Inpho Daniel Member

11. Jeffrey Inpho Daniel

12. scissorcrotch2

scissorcrotch2 Member

burn this page. BURN IT ALL!

13. Jeffrey Inpho Daniel

14. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

some of your stuff is very hard to follow, like the L would be cool if it wasnt so smashed into the S... the shape of the peice as a whole is tight tho

for talk
    View attachment 616069

16. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

ai43.tinypic.com_21kmn9h.jpg
    tossed some veggies in the salad

17. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

plankton the only fag is your ego and trollism. whats the point of talking like that ? your just looking like a fool. Why the fuck does that shitty throwup have so much color? why dont u paint that 2nd or 3rd demon sketch,cuz the connections,arrows and overall look is not appealing on the painted one. I would be much nicer ,but i just hate people who are full of themselves , your just painting on a wall son, get over yourself. btw your handsytyle looks like dirt. You should just be one of those guys that just does characters.

slotr - Diggin the whole peice.To my opinion its screaming for a 3d. To be honest im not really feeling that "v" you threw into the last "s"

sear - thats better than anything ive ever seen from you. Dig everything about it.Tho if i didnt know ur name ,i would be in a debate whether the "r" is a "B" or an "R " ..regardless its dope,keep it up.

tezer - yo that green tezer throwup is fucking dope. Personally i think the throwup you painted is dope,but not as good as the 3rd picture,it overall looks so fresh. The "Y" would look better with a left side, but i know "y" is a hard letter to work with

ribage - thats pretty boring looking man,that "H" is hideous. Also the way the letters are flowing looks awkward

inpho - all those connection seem out of your level , JUST MY OPINION DONT GET HURT,TAKE OR LEAVE MY CRITS! I would stick to doing something like the 1st sketch u posted.. look how the "P" is bending to the right ,well u should have done that same bend to all your letters cuz it throws off the flow when u bend it like that "H" ..work on your tag too. That yellow peice with the green 3d highlights aint bad, but i would tone down the extensions on the "O" and "I"

peace.

18. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Alotta you guys gotta check your egos. Like plankton. Or mostly plankton. It's in a book dude, "There's nothing wrong with thinking your the shit if you are" - The Art of Getting Over, but you aren't, so check yo self be fo' you wreck yo self.

And some, not all, SOME, of this shit doesn't deserve to be in here.

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

you dont even deserve to post chatter in here, gtfo.

@flippingchickens lol its a pen freestyle that I re-outlined with red pen. I think the R is uglier than the h...

heres another one
    View attachment 616087

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  20. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned