Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. extinct

extinct Senior Member

2. dest1

dest1 Member

for real man, nothing like just straight up destroying shit with throwies and handstyles.

3. Colors

Colors Banned

This probably shouldnt be here, well the gees could but not the naked. trying it anyway
    Geez.jpg

4. Colors

Colors Banned

there was no space for the d. Gees
    geesnake.jpg

5. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Attached Files:

6. scissorcrotch2

scissorcrotch2 Member

View attachment 617518

i need crits on this, real crits.

sear: i like those handstyles. do them everywhere. i always hated you before bc your pieces were getting better but you never worked on the most important part. remember what dream said.

ribcage and colors don't belong here imo.

that's no offense to people who i say belong here, past, present and future. When i was starting out the terms to get into this thread were very strict and that's the way i want to keep it since now i can see they're looser than plankton's butthole.

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I dont get it, sometime I get the okay to post here and sometime I dont. I guess I lack consistancy, but I feel like ive grown out of that other blackbook thread. I deleted that post, cause that shit aint very good, but I say my overall quality of work is thread worthy... I think I can hang with a few people that normally post in here...(before the mods stopped modding)

As for crits, The little gap or triangle space in the R where the top bar meets the left vertical bar and the leg is weird. And the extension connecting the bottom right of S to itself on the left is bad, I think if you made the bottom horizontal bar of S have that curve like the bottom of the B, and then add an extension of your choice after that, it would keep the shape of the piece

8. Mori

Mori Senior Member

9. kringe

kringe Senior Member

The R needs a bit of work. Something about the loop is off.
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7161_6407438655_b307fc02fc_z.jpg
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7013_6407437199_60c6081c31_z.jpg
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7147_6407434917_9a51655628_z.jpg
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7143_6407432317_a6eed4e685_z.jpg

10. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

whats up with that sexy ass mood lighting?

11. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Maybe if I kinked the leg of the R in like the M?

12. kringe

kringe Senior Member

Maybe if you move the backbone of the R to the left a bit, and make it overlap the M, and then make the loop wider (and maybe taller), then kink the leg like the M. Cause if you just do it now, then it'll overlap the backbone weird.
    lolol@plumber.

13. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Ya I feel ya. thanks man

14. knowtheledge

knowtheledge Senior Member

15. extinct

extinct Senior Member

word sear... i am a book whore... for the last year all these people where i'm at are telling me to paint...

they all said FUCK BOMBING SCIENCE! ... ... peace out homies

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  16. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

its good, i would get rid of the bottom extension on the s and make the bar just above that curved a little, i want it to match the bottom bar of the b. i dont know of a better way to explain that, if you want i can do it in paint or something. the rest of the letters are really nice, especially the a and the way its connected to the r. only other thing i would change is the cross in the b needs to be straighter and parallel with the rest. overall i think thats honestly one of the best things thats been posted here in weeks

17. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

heres what i mean
    ai43.tinypic.com_20segw6.png

i would maybe get rid of the exrension on the left of the b, make it sort of symmetrical to the s

18. dest1

dest1 Member

good crits...but im 99% sure there is no A in brutes.

also, i think that rib can hang with the crowd that posts in here, his work is usually clean...the only downside i have to say about him is EVERY PEICE LOOKS THE SAME..EVERYTIME..i get your trying to develop a style and all but damn bro, show some variation. all in all tho, id def classify his work as "intermediate" without a doubt.

19. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

i thought it said brates, the cross in the u really makes it look like an A. i would get rid of the crosses altogether then

20. brb dk killa

brb dk killa Member