Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Mad Cow Disease Thread....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MR. REBUS, May 4, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Paul Pfeiffer

Paul Pfeiffer Senior Member

I guess I wouldn't expect you to appreciate pussy in any aspect tony.

2. Paul Pfeiffer

For fuck sakes. I know you can't be this fucking dumb Flow. Or maybe I'm giving you to much credit. But as I said before, this is my entertainment. Embittered toys. That's what the fuck is up. Every post is comedic releif.

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

why's that?

4. Paul Pfeiffer

::sighs:: example flow...
    I bring up zwel, and some one responds with a negative rebuttal cause even someone they know off the comp could reconize a person for being wack.

5. Paul Pfeiffer

Nevermind Tony. I fucked up. Oppppssssss. I made a jackass out of my self infront of other screen names.... Oh no! Fuck Canadian screen names at that. Now I gave the U.S. an overall stigma it won't be able to shake for years to come.

6. jade

jade Elite Member

paulina...i take psychology....and from what i think about you is......you have no artistic talent wutsoever, so you bitch at ppl because you cant do what others can, in return making you feel like a better person knowing youve accomplished something..

7. Paul Pfeiffer

I hope your parents aren't wasting money for your classes then. Get a name that you have the copy rights to and then we will talk. Toy.

8. Tony

Tony Elite Member

what are you tlaking about, rebus is king.

:rolleyes:

9. Paul Pfeiffer

He meant talking...

10. jade

jade Elite Member

ummm paulina my parents dont pay for classes for me and im still in highschool and i bet i have a higher IQ then you and for names theres more then one person who always writes the same name u dip shyt out of all the ppl in teh werld who graff do no honestly not think that the same name will be used........think about it dork

11. Flow

Flow Elite Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAnyways... Try to keep the razzamataz in this thread, don't make me use the term pollutin' again.

12. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

tony eggos are the shit!

and fuck paul ur a damn idiot

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

for someone with such a high IQ you'd think you would be able to type proporly.

14. Paul Pfeiffer

Word little girl. I bet your intellect prevails over mine with ease, given your poor grammar and spelling errors. What is "teh"? Still in high school huh. I bet daddy can't wait for you to jump on his trust fund. Faggot.

P.S. Now who is trying to make up for being a toy. LMAO...

15. jade

jade Elite Member

hahahahaha talk bout it.....im just lazy to type the way i type and typing properly has nothing to do about the way my iq is so im smart does that mean i have to type perfectly

paulina until i see a pic of yer werk WITH sumthing on it to proove its yers like a werd or sumfin that i pick like TWAT put that on a sketch in a corner to proove its actually yer werk......until then yer the toy cuz u aint ever posted a pic

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

accept, i never claimed to have a high IQ

17. jade

jade Elite Member

tru...but just cuz im smart dun mean i have to act all propper and type properly and stuff

18. Paul Pfeiffer

A sketch... LMAO. Grow the fuck up yougin. Paper boys get no love. You are far from being an exception either. Send the real Jade my love.

19. jade

jade Elite Member

dipshyt i know im not the real jade you hoe i already said i wasnt and im not trying to be like him in any way.....not once did i say i am the real jade. your tryin to make it sound like i am tho....and i aint no papyer boi either...wuts wrong with the sketch, huh, why wont you do it,........if yer such a tru writer you should have no problem whipping out a sketch in like 10 minutes to show us " toys " a thing or two..........

20. Tony

Tony Elite Member

look cock sucker. im not a fan of rebus, nor do i even like him in the slightest bit what-so-ever. but fuck, i know he's alot better than you, because we live in the same area and im yet to see anyhting from you at all.