Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Mad Cow Disease Thread....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MR. REBUS, May 4, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jade

jade Elite Member

...psy......im not too sure on this one but........would you actually want some guy to bite your cock........if you had said suck my cock id be a lot different......biting is into that whole freaky dominatrix type stuff hahhahaha :p

2. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

naw i want him to break his teeth on my rock hard boner thats all.

4. S U B E R

S U B E R Senior Member

well its cuz doing simple letters gets boring. i got simple letters down on lock so i look for something else. for me i will never have perfect my graffiti. theres always something else to try, some way to make my ish hotter...

yo rebusuber dont hate so much hahaha when i battle u well see who can pull the illest shit. your style that not all that original up against my 3d... should be fun no? ;) [/b][/quote]
    Short sleves... Wheres your tricks at???

Three dee? HAHAHA.. Don't make my dick laugh.. Three dees are for people with ABSOLUTELY no can conrtol so they blend and meet colors cause they can't outline a piece for shit... Simple letters on lock? LMAO.. Do you really believe that. Cause from what I've seen of your work, your in desperate need of a lock smith kid. Only toys turned art fags rock three dee sculputres.. Get your head right... Or alteast out of your ass.

P.S. You will get served.

5. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha y just cant visualize stuff with a third dimension... wouldnt want to overload that lil brains of yours...

haha no can control? takes alot more can control todo proper 3d shading then to outline a piece.
    but its pointless to talk shit... the paint will tell the truth ;)

6. S U B E R

S U B E R Senior Member

HAHAHA. If you even had the slightest fucking clue TOY. Heres the real question "Who can't visualize a three dimensional word" that shit is basic as fuck. And having seen and painted well longer then you. I know what techniques bare more in skill and THREE DEE EURO BULLSHIT IS NOT ONE OF THEM. Just cause your some new jack toy with Daims dick in your mouth thinking that shit looks good a wall doesn't mean shit. By the way that "SKETCH" in your sign. is garbage. Fuck your heroes, fuck your sketches, and fuck your fantasy of thinking three dee garbage is even graffitio. ROOKIE ASS TOY! Do your self the favor and never post again in direct correlation to any of my post opposing my opinions until you ACTUALLY KNOW what the fuck your talking about kid. Your right talking shit to a chump like you is pointless. Thanks for the laughs though idiot....

7. Ahcronym

Ahcronym Senior Member

hahahaha, FUCKING GOLD! this guy knows how to put people in their seat

8. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

where is "that guy"?? hey trouble maker you alive?

9. CR4CK4 SM4CK4

CR4CK4 SM4CK4 Senior Member

bla bla bla, i skipped though all the jibber jabber.

10. S U B E R

S U B E R Senior Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :;sighs:: It was a good run bombing sci community. The paint battle thread is gone... Grand.. This site sucks. Anyways. My time on this forum is done here. Everyone hold it down.. Go out side throw your computer in the middle of the street and start painting.. Best advice I can give you all. If not.. Just keep the beef thread alive for kicks. Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    -rebus- ase uob csf

11. S U B E R

S U B E R Senior Member

Oh yeah and no one jack my avatar.. Fucking thieves..

12. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

OMFG NO MORE SUBEREBUS HOW FUCKING SAD :D :D :D :D :D :D

party everyone! i pay for the beer!

13. jade

jade Elite Member

hmmmm if youwill pay for beer then i shall join you

14. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

weeeeee party of two! we need more ppl haha this is the one and only suberebus leaving yo!

15. jade

jade Elite Member

private party wooooooooo hoooooooooo

16. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

bump up for that other idiot starting a stupid beef thread....

17. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

im surprised no one has posted any thing by dirt shops or maler-cfc.my brother was telling me that they go over mad people in vancity with crappy hollows

18. glue

glue Elite Member

wow i think i just found psy's boyfriend!!!!! :eek:

19. jade

jade Elite Member

EH take dat back you youngin, .....take it backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

glue: i told u before. i will NOT do you. no need to tease jade now u jealous lil horny boy