Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Mad Cow Disease Thread....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MR. REBUS, May 4, 2004.

Share This Page

1. glue

glue Elite Member

lol...tony too fast for me
    took the words right outta my mouth

...actually you did!! [/b][/quote]
    yea so dont get too cocky now.

2. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

wow, im in love lol... (sorry, wasnt here to read all this)

oh and she, dont be mad cause i set you in line, your about as big of a sham as waste.

3. cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY

cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY Senior Member

you set me in line? YOU? cuz you won a battle i underestimated you in? and your "30" minute sketch beat my 3 minute bomb? oh man im way embarassed. not as embarassed as you should be though... this is what yu look like
    [Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/2857/fag2.jpg
    hnahahaha, you dont have a good sense of humore either.

4. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

she, post a pic of you, i guarentee i look better, oh wait, its already proven i get more pussy that your bitch ass does, i love how you post my pic all over the place, its not doing anything for you, in fact, we'll all agree that you're prolly just a little faggot sitting in the closet, you know, you and waste can go have your gay sex elsewhere.

oh, and keep calling it a 'bomb' its not a bomb, its a piece of shit, just like you, i bet you tried to write 'grape' over and over in your whack ass style and you just couldnt hack it, so you thought you'd write that lame shit, your excuses are nothin.

oh here we go, yea she, im so whack, but look at this, it looks worse than my dead grandma.

[Broken External Image]:http://img65.exs.cx/img65/6500/yellowshe.jpg

5. cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY

yeah its PROVEN you get more pussy then me OK. i dont think so.

and yeah im posting your pic allover the place just like you posted my fake adress all over the place before you knew it was fake.

and here is a flick of me. [Broken External Image]:http://www.picrack.com/004/other/me-jamie-ben.jpg

6. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

you look EXACTLY like this homosexual at my school, no lie, but hey, its all good, good thing you blanked how that chicks face, looks a little fat in the stomach, but hey, pussy dont have no face, so hit that ugly bitch up :eek:

and i dont beleive thats you because you had a picture of you in your sig at one time, no resemblence, good try, fake addy, fake pic, god damn son, grow some balls.

7. cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY

when did i ever say it was me in my sig? ahha. and yeah theres no fat in the stomach there. [Broken External Image]:http://www.picrack.com/004/other/jamie2.jpg

the one in the middle, its a good thing i went over her face right? oh and say as much shit abopuut the girl on the left as you want.

8. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

seems like the blackbook shit-talk moved to here

9. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

THE GIRL IN THE MIDDLE IS A DOG LMFAO

Again, thank god pussy dont have a face

10. glue

glue Elite Member

post up some of your girls....

11. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

you look EXACTLY like this homosexual at this forum i go to called bombing science

12. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lol i asked msfyt to meet me so that she would stop beefing for nothing.

if i remember right she posted the day after that i wasnt a jerk in real life like i am online or something along those lines...

so ya i messed up my piece... boo hoo hadnt painted for almost 8 months cuz i was more working on my tagging n getting ups.

neways i didnt get some1 *coughdarkcough* todo my inline.... so if ya gonna talk about my can control look at yours.

and since when do i say im the best car2nist??? i never hated on u or said u bit or nething until u just started beefing with me for absolutely no reason. u put me in the same bucket as the rest hating on u n started dissing me for nothing and then u act like we have some kinda personnal beef and go around in all the threads making half witted comments. lol...

i never say im the greatest (unless when i say it really sarcasticly as a joke but those times are apparent)

ask ne1 i paint with, i say i suck all the time.
    just i know how good i am and wataver i know im better then some ppl and worst then alot.

evak: lol i remember the first piece u posted... u think that had more can control then me? *ahum* heck even your recent tags done in paint are kinda sketchy. but wataver... im sure its your hardcore LA style.

oh n msfyt deleting the posts of the ppl u named... but that just about sums up the ones who post the most sketches.

u named: geez, thrillhouse, chillen, pherz, ekos, fatchicks, mynd

outta all those only pherz n geez post alot.

egor posts like once every few months, same with chillen n ekos, mynd hardly ever posts.

u can go ahead n delete all my posts in the bbook thread haha... just with the posts of mine containing images itll take u quite a while haha...

13. cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY

14. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

one i just ordered lol

act like ya'll fuckin know kids.

[Broken External Image]:http://duffey.blike.com/W7.jpg

JL W7... Wanna know the price? 500 big ones for one 12, act like ya'll know bout the w7 kids, you will one day :X

15. mad

mad Elite Member

i love listing to ppl argue

QUOTE (Msfyt @ Oct 13 2004, 12:58 PM)
    listen you fucking loser, i did meet you in real life because i was tried of listening to to whine.
    not only did i meet you, i painted with you. excuse me, i painted, you started to paint and gave up after the first letter. you said it was too wack and i agree, it was wack. you even posted the wack ass pic.
    so whats your fucking point, that i would like to keep my name anonymous (silly me wanting to hide my name from the cops) but its not like i dont know or have meet half the people on here, hense most people already know what i write. my point is youre a fake, a front. lol even the crews you rep dont want you!!!
    so what you wanna meet in real life again so i can beat your stickman of a body, or maybe pop a couple pimples for you.?! get real i want nothing to do with you. i have been then civil to you, kay, and gesus. so this has nothing to do with a personal attack, you just need to know ehn to shut up. but i understand thats hard for you cuz thats all you got, is running your mouth.

who ever this was to mysft ran your show, like how would you feel after that was said to you,, if i were that person i would go kill myself

foe i love you now i am going to base my life off of what you said

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

exactly were it should be.

17. cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY

car2n were having a battle of looks. anyone can join. hahaha.

18. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

exactly were it should be. [/b][/quote]
    I hope, at least, it will stay

19. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

hang on, ill upload all the girls, but damn, isnt that speaker sexy? lol

*edit*

[Broken External Image]:http://duffey.blike.com/Amanda.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://duffey.blike.com/Sarah.jpg

eh, fuck it, im not gunna upload them all for ya..

top one is amanda... bottom is lindsey and sarah (i dont like the lindsey girl, she's dumb and hangs out with me and my friends too much at lunch :| oh well)

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

dude...how fuckin retarted is this...

she=you look gay
    car2= lets see you
    she=your fat
    car2=that girl looks like a dog
    she=post your girls
    car2=....*is going to post girls...*

hahahaha..both of you...think about it..its pointless..why dont both of you go get some air?..... get off the net for an hr or two... then come back and read this...its pointless