Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ottawa Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by pocket_change, Jul 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

2. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

Nah but it looks real good. Deffinatly not done yet. I went last thrusday and I actually saw Daser painting. I was with my friend and we were too hungry/hot to go see him lol. I would have took a snap but I didn't have my cam lol. Sorry dude.

Is the tech wall legal? Cause a cop car rolled by while we were walking by and didn't do shit...

I thought the house of pain(t) was the only legal wall(s)..? [/b][/quote]
    I was atlking to DSR last week, he said he's doing this mural for Ottawa. He's a very pro-active guy, trying to get more legal walls other than the ones in Hull. He's tryin to put a good face on Graffiti. People get the wrong impression of it.
    When he's done he's going to organize a meeting with ottawa council or someone up there, and talk about what they can do about making graff a positive thing in ottawa because we've got so many talented writers down here, and nobody knows it.
    PS: Trap, those flicks you have are way outdated. He's mos-def almost finished now. I daresay, it's ill-matic. I'll try and get flicks up asap. Might stop by there today if I can while the rents are out.

3. annihilation time

annihilation time Senior Member

4. smokincron

smokincron Senior Member

wicked flicks guys...

5. stat1k

stat1k Senior Member

6. on the run

on the run New Member

mts...... respect? ok has any one even seen what they did at the innes spot i went today and they were going over pieces with fukin sharpies i hope they fukin get beat down

7. trap

trap Senior Member

that pisses me off . wen stupid writers do that.

8. stupid_fuckers

stupid_fuckers Member

rather not specify locations so i guess itll just be my little secret and for the few other people that know were it is :eek: :D <_< :ph34r:

9. Autopsy

Autopsy Member

I walked half an hour to get this flick lol

[Broken External Image]:http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1311/img00064kn.jpg

Yes, it's on construction equipement. I am pretty sure this is Berzerker. It has the
    distinct Ber style.
    Close up:

[Broken External Image]:http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6352/img00073ds.jpg

And on the way back I took some random snaps for fun. All tags, sorry I wasn't in an area with any peices or anything. (not that I know of)

[Broken External Image]:http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9274/img00080no.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3714/img00127qw.jpg

Can someone tell this tard "JM" to go back to the blackbook plz?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5684/img00117wt.jpg
    His shit is everywhere and imho it's god damn ugly. It's why people hate graffiti!

Anyways, back to the underaged spraypaint bullshit, I am personally gonna call the
    city on monday to see if there is anything we can do to have our input on this bylaw.
    I'll tell you when I get some info.

Peace!

10. trap

trap Senior Member

11. trap

trap Senior Member

12. trap

trap Senior Member

13. trap

trap Senior Member

14. trap

trap Senior Member

that was weird 4 times wow

15. Fresh!

Fresh! Senior Member

i think the new spray paint bylaw is absoluetly rediculous

although the majority of the spray paint being bought by ppl under 18 is probably used for graffiti, there is a minority that probably dont, and for the city to accuse someone who buys spray paint to be a vandal before he has done anything kind of runs the whole "innocent until proven guilty" crap into the ground.

spraypaint also isnt the only medium people use for graffiti. bucket paint, shoe polish mops, and pilots are just as much to blame, but you can buy this crap from any half decent art store, no questions asked. no matter what they ban or what bylaws they pass, there will always be something to write on walls with.

so maybe the city should save some time and effort and just give up already....

but thats just my opinion...

16. Autopsy

Autopsy Member

I like that Innocent until proven guilty argument. We are going to need some strong arguments if we want to stop them from implementing this By Law.

Funny how they propose a by law that targets youth when all the youth are busy with exams and shit. Those fuckers.

17. soiF-Wr

soiF-Wr Member

18. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

nice flick of that construction equipement Ber, i passed that on the bus, and ive been thinking of flicking it, beat me to it huh.
    oh and fuck the bylaw, rack your paint.

19. Fresh!

Fresh! Senior Member

yeah thats fine for krylon and stuff like that but where are u gunna rack Montanas in Ottawa?

20. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

ok, well the underage piecers have two choices A. start using cheaper paint for their pieces, rusto krylon etc or B. become bombers

eitherway there'll be less art in the city, and more vandalism, which is fine with me, but i dont think the city council realises it.