Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ottawa Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by pocket_change, Jul 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

fuck, stop posting twice to say something that wasent worth posting once. dont make me qoute it trap, stak1k.

2. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

one word post...

i might go up to ottawa for that louis logic show, does anyone know hoe much it is?

3. stat1k

stat1k Senior Member

would someone frigging answer me!!!!!!!!!

4. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

5. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

shut the fuck up
    you shouldnt know where house of pain is
    and if you really wanna find it, grab a bus and explore the city

oh and fuck mts, they're wack as fuck

6. underground_culture

7. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

Stat1k what the hell man you talk way too much ur just a little kid that cant rite uve never posted pictures just shut the hell up and stay off this site

and yo underground culture ''dont one word post''

8. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

i dont really think someone would post "edit"
    he probably said something really harsh, then took it back and simply replaced it with "edit"

9. underground_culture

thank you keffer

unimpressed- your a big loser

10. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

bahaha these faggot kids got caught at blair for tagging 'crips' and 'g unit'

11. blaze...

blaze... Senior Member

ha ha thank god, finaly they got cought writeing that #### is gay

12. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

shit?
    (1 word post bitches, ill throw in some ottawa flicks later)

13. gero

gero Senior Member

could you idiots shut the fuck up already, hardly any of you should be using montana anyway. save your money and learn how to paint with shit cans first. montana isnt whats going to make your work nice. theres a limited supply for a whole city of writers, and i'm sick of trying to pick up an outline colour and everything is gone. of course the next thing i see is multicoloured tags all over the fucking place. At least use it for something nice.

yo fuck this bylaw, fucking pussies, there's a million ways to get around this shit, you think this is the first time its been banned from under-agers? you cant even fucking carry a broad tip marker in newyork under 18, nevermind buy it in the first place.

shut the fuck up about toys, spots, or anything. post pictures. and not of ur first peices. buuurners. would you want to see my first doodles? there ugly as shit, just like anyone else first work.

this thread sucks, even toys know where the real heads lounge.

14. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

15. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

haha, they all hate me at lounge. dont remember why.. i think its because my first post was about cabers weak handys. throw on your first doodles, just so we can see how far you have come.

16. gero

gero Senior Member

i'd have to scan them, i use/used disposibles mostly, and i dont have a scanner

17. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

just flick them.
    unless you dont have a digi cam either?

18. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

who the hell wants to minimize acts of graffiti, it is vandalism. point blank, wheather it looks nice or its shit it's all the same. the last time i checked it was still about getting up and doing it everywhere. the only people that ever want to minimize anything are the fucking cops and the politicians and all the other fucking.

think how what you said sounds, sounds like your a fucking art fag. not a writer. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    shutup faggot. Last tiem i checked, just because you didn't write didn't mean you were an art fag. Who said legal walls was gonna decrease the rate of vandalism?
    it will, even if it's only .5 %
    And think about waht you said...."the only people that want to minimize anything" ?
    You sound like a retard, I hope you said that with the intention of not being general. I dunno bout you, but I'd like to minimize the amount of annoying fucks like you that talk shit. I'm not a cop or a politician though... or "all the other fucking." ....Get lost.
    Just because I said legal walls will minimize vandalism, does not, in the least, advocate I will be minimizing my vandalizing of society.
    Besides, who wouldn't love a nice clean wall to doa piece once in a while.
    Go start beef with someone around your IQ level, if that's possible.

19. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

20. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

mur.
    ppl like him drive me nuts.