Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Roller Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by pasegrwasc, Sep 11, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Ithaca

Ithaca Member

Do you folks atually pay for rusto or do you get the cheapest shit you can find?

2. Sizzuurp

Sizzuurp Senior Member

the best place to get a shitload of free paint is from your town. in my town at the end of the month they have this paint can disposal shit goin on and you can go and take as much as you want. its not cans but like buckets of the most randomly colored paint. look it up most towns do this

3. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

oops paint piggy.

4. Regius

Regius Senior Member

mta's roller was beastly

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  5. Imanundercovercop

Imanundercovercop Senior Member

things like this on the internet make me wanna cry. why cant you just go out and do rollers to get better and figure out how to do them instead of asking strangers on the internet. what's happened to graffiti????????????

6. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

truth truth truth...
    its not like its rocket science either...

7. West Dmk

West Dmk New Member

most rolllers are done with latex paint which cant be thinned down with paint thinner and ive never heard of anyone using water to make more paint... so yea if ur doing a roller with rusto bucket paint get paint thinner
    if ur using latex paint (buy a cheap one from a dicount store) then just use it as is because its cheap...

8. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^ There is alot of false information in that post. First of all latex paint washes off with water so why would you use that outside dumbass. Also you can thin latex with water or piss if your toomer. Lastly you really think MTA bought 400 gallons of paint?! i mean come on

9. goonzatwork

goonzatwork Senior Member

i got like 20 buckets of valspar just painted the inside of the house bought some extras to fucks with rollers.
    some rollers are done with straight bucket paint, and well...of course, a roller, some with 3d/outlines/cracks using a few cans. you can be pretty creative with rollers and they arent TOO difficuilt to fuck up and if you take some time and a tiny bit of effort you can come out with some nice looking work

some examples of somerollers.

[Broken External Image]:http://streetrootz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/big-river-production.jpg
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3129_2586278583_f94ba3c62b_m.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://brnation.d2sector.net/images...roit_michigan_34_bad_tempr_crazy_graffiti.JPG
    asenseslost.com_wp_content_uploads_getso_009.jpg
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b116_ihaterain99_goons.jpg

10. Regius

Regius Senior Member

once again, beastly mta roller. i forget exactly how big & how high it was..but i do recall it was huuuge.

too lazy to type it in google to find out

11. goonzatwork

goonzatwork Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  12. Regius

Regius Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  13. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

^^^^^^^^^ Sabers WAS "too hot". It's buffed now

14. eyeneversleep

eyeneversleep Senior Member

some cats in here dumb as fuck...who ever said latex paint will wash off is dumb, thats what alot of people paint houses with. Also latex paint is water based and can be thinned down with water...

15. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

the mta roller is still up i drove to hollywood and saw it from the highway unless it got buffed real recently i saw it wednesday and it was to fucking big to make sense

16. thedudeman

thedudeman Senior Member

hey have you guys ever heard of this one crew i think its called MTA they did this pretty big roller in the LA river you guys should go check it out its dope.. i dont think anybodys ever seen it or heard of it but its huge..

17. DoMakeSayThink

DoMakeSayThink Senior Member

18. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Yeah there gonna be buffing the mta really soon. Such a shame. Seeing it in person is fucking rediculous.

19. Regius

Regius Senior Member

i heard its gonna cost a couple mil to buff it cause they dont want paint to get into the water or some shit like that..

20. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

pwned^^^^^^
    And that's why government and council beurocracie is foolish. If you roll it properly, no paint will go in the water system.