Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i know it dont make any sense at all im white and black.......micheal jackson

2. r.A.n.D.o.M

r.A.n.D.o.M Senior Member

so you and monkey know each over

3. Voze

Voze Senior Member

it wasn't me, nope. i'd like to meet up with some graff heads some time though, kinda bored of going alone (though it's fun climbing through shit etc. like a mission)

also i want to buy paint from brixton... do they let kids buy paint? i mean, i obviously don't look 18... or whatever age i need to be

4. Hektik-J

Hektik-J Elite Member

5. r.A.n.D.o.M

r.A.n.D.o.M Senior Member

6. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yo monkey we met NCI, not vose. and yeh vose any time im happy to hook up, im sure monkey will be aswell

7. toxus

toxus Elite Member

yeah, monkey, i need you to be a mod, so you can bann 2 people from my school :p,...

8. Voze

Voze Senior Member

that'd be good sika, sounds good... - question.. is paint meant to be used up so fast? like a white can's pretty much finished after two bombs and a hollow.. is this a good amount? cause nothin was coming out of the can so i left it somewhere... my toyness shows through again :p

9. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

ah, try holding the can further back, watch the surface aswell, wood soaks up the paint a lot, and it might be your caps clogged, meaning paint didnt come out making you think its finished, go find the can and try a different cap and see what happens

10. Voze

Voze Senior Member

ah, nah, it wasn't the caps... although every stock cap i brought got clogged :/ so i used fat caps. yeah, the way i spray is kinda inconsistent, some far, some near, i should work on that, didn't realise before that you could get fat caps so thin

11. toxus

toxus Elite Member

wow, if you have your phone next to a speaker, and you here some weird distortion come through,.. then your phones being monitored...

12. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

or its just checking for updates such as time and date if it set onto automatic. Or it might be searching/recieving something

13. cape

cape Elite Member

i thought it was jkust when you were gettin a message or phonecall

14. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

15. Voze

Voze Senior Member

geez, nice.. how do you know they're there, i thought TK Maxx only sold random reject stuff so you never know what you'll find

16. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i was in there yesterday they have like 6 pairs only in size 11 im usually a 10 to a 10 and a half but im gonna get the 11's. They are hi tops so they wont slip off

17. kongo

kongo Elite Member

18. Voze

Voze Senior Member

nice.. not often you get a good find like that

kongo, i like em, it's all taste :p

EDIT: not the girl.

19. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

20. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

there sorta like old school kicks, well i would say anyway. i got a pair of white and blue decades at the moment but they are in lo not high.