Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

It looks that way.
    I heard on the grape vine that aroes a grass, more than one person has said that to me aswell, anyone care to enlighten me?

2. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Yeah ive heard hes been know to tell tales, ahh well never met the guy don't know the beef so i cant really say, anyone watched London tonight yet?

3. FuckMcNasty

i was going to but i couldnt find a decent torrent, so im streaming it right now

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i haevnt watched it...i dunno aroe and NT are all safe...met em before....they told some bullshit story of how they got oker to kiss aroes feet...which no offence is bullshit...oker is some hench mena cunt haha....taller than aroe so i cant see him doing that....but i dunno...i know NT had a lot of hassle with the police a few years back, nothing came of it...and they paint more than half the people that have gone away so i get the feeling they made some form of deal....

some pieces from the other day, ended up painting the graphotism warehouse...

SKAM JKS DLC

[Broken External Image]:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...0391024445223_826565222_16770914_853314_n.jpg

MUST DLC

[Broken External Image]:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...391024345223_826565222_16770909_5698022_n.jpg

SITE (me)

[Broken External Image]:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...391024230223_826565222_16770906_6569618_n.jpg

5. FuckMcNasty

^^ nice

yeah aroes down my ends on weekend doing some faggy production in a spot i hit way before they bumlicked the councill to make it leagle

I might go there to chat shit and wind some cunts up

6. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Yeah them pieces are fresh, haha yeah sounds like the sort of thing id do go and wind some peoples up, see if they've got any spare £20 notes, London tonight i thought was pretty good, Wants lived in the same town as m he still has alot of stuff up now

7. FuckMcNasty

anyone else catch university challenge tonight? shit was hectik

8. rebore

rebore New Member

shrewsbury/shropshire anyone?

9. FuckMcNasty

i might google maps shrewsbury to make sure its not a made up place

10. FuckMcNasty

also, anyone used that illuminarty shit? it just seems to cheap to be worth wasting any money on. anyone?

11. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

illuminarty is the same formula as the original ironlack, Ive used it a few times, the pigment in the paint is pretty shit, which means certain colors wont cover or go over other colors well, its fine for bombing but not so good to piece with.

12. FuckMcNasty

well there crew pack seems to have dissapiered over night, thats odd. but for 1.70 a can im expecting to get what i pay for

13. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

can i ask guys...if i started a new graff shop...what kinda price would you pay for ironlak? 2.75 any good?

14. FuckMcNasty

sounds fair.. should stock decent paint tho like hardcore. i always wanted my on lil shop, but its an unrealistic especialy with the hard times

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

well im about to sell my car...and another friend is willing to invest...im tempted but i dont know how popular it would be these days...

16. FuckMcNasty

were abouts was you thinking of putting it? cmon down south, we could use a half decent store the last one went bust back a year n a bit ago. Apart from a skateshop selling 94 over the counter we do all our shopping online

17. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Theres a paint shop in southend but its fucking expensive, 4,15 a tin, the cheaest paint they do it called NBQ and thats 3.60 a tin, i new paint shop would be ace, and 2.75 a tin is amazing

18. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

i would rim a tramp to get ironlak at 2.75!

19. FuckMcNasty

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  20. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

im not scared of my mum, shes seen my 50cent cd's and my ecko hoodies, she knows im gangsta...an the other day i went from ali pali to finsbury and dindt even buy a ticket.....bitch ;)