Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

it will be an online shop...wont be a shop located anywhere unless people want to travel to my house haha!

2. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

chuckin free delivery and youself a customer

3. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

free delivery is near enough impossible...all the profit from selling the paint would go on posting it to people :/

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

5. FuckMcNasty

cool
    still opening a store then?

6. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

dunno man, i would have to charge for delivery which is a bit of a bummer for most people :/

7. FuckMcNasty

you wouldnt have too, but your gonner need somthing to serperate yourself from the rest of the online stores. So slightily cheaper paint or somthing

i highily recomend this if your a slack cunt and havnt watched it yet

8. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i watched it last week...that film is sooo dope...so dope i actually spent the 15 quid and bought it....

to send out a box of paint its fuckin heavy...would be a minimum of a tenner for postage mate :/ and you are only gonna make like 50-60p a profit on a can...so you would have to sell a minimum of 20 cans to even make the postage :/

9. FuckMcNasty

savage mate, your better off investing more money and opening an actual shop but that could be a big fucking gamble, i know of 2 shops in the last few years to close.
    Just my thoughts but if you could sweet talk the illuminarty guys into sorting you out bulk deals you could sell that shit at 2.50 a tin easily. Most people would get it out of convienience.
    I like to think in a couple of years ill have my own shop/gallery thing going on

10. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

it would be a cool life to own a paint supply store. but i know up here anyways the cunts are struggling bigtime. the only "graffiti-esque" shop in the city centre only sells paint as an aside now. its mostly clothes and mad other shitty "tagger" paraphernalia that they stock.

the two shops i used to go to buy my paint are now long gone. such a depressing state of affairs.

on a lighter note .. i've just got maself my first real job .... big chenzo will test your eyes and give you specs like a fucking beast haha ;)

11. vudu

vudu New Member

Alright people? Just dropping in on the thread im from south wales,new to the game so just taking it easy really,learning more about the culture etc and practice practice practice. While im posting though, anybody used the 4graffiti site?? Theres a store in cardiff but its still pretty expensive,but the site i just mentioned seems fairly cheap for supplies?

12. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

if your new dont waste cash on decent paint,go to wilkinsons and fill up a backpack, securitys usually preetty shitty in em or =do it in halfords, there alot hotter on security though...

13. KromeInk

KromeInk Member

14. nah!

nah! Banned

umad wilkinsons has more security than most places... i heard b&q is easy though.

15. FuckMcNasty

16. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

fuck just go to a local graf shop and show some support and buy paint.

I dont rack because im too old for that petty shit and dropping £20-£30 on some paint isnt much, even looking at places like graffcity you can cop some good bargains, £3.20 a can when shit paint from places like halfords and wilko are like £5-£8 a can.

believe me having stupid arrests on your record for shoplifting just aint worth it.

of course if you are some hardcore street/train bomber then you need to rack to help the image!! haha

17. FuckMcNasty

im so hardcore it hurts sometimes...
    your off key if you think graff city have bargins, compaired to throw up and the bench thier bumpmerchants.
    even amazon sells kobra cheaper than they do

18. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

yea but that is what I mean, even graffcity is better than any of the places like wilkos etc, unless you are racking.

I don't mind paying anything from £2.75-£3.50 for paint, but then can understand if someone doesnt work then they havent really got cash to spend

19. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

haha i canny believe amazon sells so much paint man, just checked there.. didnt have that shit in my day!

i also canny believe the frequency of posts in here tonight...must be the record for the year. (guarantee ive just killed the chat here as per haha)

20. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

I never even knew there was a UK thread til today