Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

2. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

kane man, not bad. a nice development from when you first showed me your stuff. nice stuff man.

3. obseen

obseen Elite Member

i prefer the bottom 'a' cos it has that flick on the top

4. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

top a is better. the bottom A is slightly outa proportion

5. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

i like the top one more..i really like the white fill red 3d and outline and a black forcefield...i may paint it

6. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

kane im liking i remember the first shit, much nicer :) It wasnt you i showed the old school kinda letters was it ?

7. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

yea i love old school letterin much more than the new stuff like the wildstyle..they hurt my head some of them..i really love old school letter and some new hardcore music to sketch to ..cant beat it

8. news

news Elite Member

i hope im an old uk head i first came on dis thread 2 ask bout shitty halfards paint lol......... i got sum pro markers 2day and im findin them so hard 2 use dey jus fuk up my sketches n e one got n e techniques or sumfin........

sum shit in my book dun by veckars
    ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f282_news2_DSCF0305.jpg

i reli duno bout dis sketch wot u fink says SE ONE
    ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f282_news2_3fe15e2f.jpg
    sorry u cnt see da bottom but i cnt b assed 2 fuk around wid photobucket............ wot happend 2 da passaround book

9. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

i like the bomb at the top..i like ur style...i got them pro marker there ok got some good colours

10. The 5th one

The 5th one Elite Member

dude. your sweet, but i ned to respect other peoples wishes.
    i just wont be so loving.

11. kongo

kongo Elite Member

news dont rub out mistakes when your sketching, you wont be able to do that when you paintin so try to do it good first time

and about the old school, i was doing old school styles for a few years, but as the scene changed so did i

12. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

nah ..... old school till i die .......

13. The 5th one

The 5th one Elite Member

i think adult time should b for the adults. 18+ and maybe some 17 year olds too. but it depends who it is.

but it really doesnt matter, the more the merrier, by 10 everyone atrats being babies anyway and say that they're tired. unlike manc and i stayed u till 2 o'clock chatting.

so if you can be grown up then come along. not sure i'll be there though. 1, cause i'm ill and 2. cause i'm not wanted.

14. obseen

obseen Elite Member

i mix between styles, one day i hope i can do all styles and make em look good

15. news

news Elite Member

uhhh silent bob the first puic wasnt me it was a writa veckars from my area who did sum shit in my book yh i knw wot ur sayin kongo its usually wen im doin like the first sketch of a piece coz i mite wanna change sumfin if u get me......... can n e one tell me how 2 use pro markers im findin dem reli hard 2 use but hektik told me dere as gd as prismas so im geussin its jus me....... i reli dnt like dat bottom one i did

16. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

nobody said your not wanted. the thing we dont like about some of the new kids is that theyre turnin this into a chat room. not a forum. people need to calm the talkin and post whats worth posting. not stuff like 'i hate an apple 2day' or '2day i TaGgEd a PoLiCe MaNn'

17. obseen

obseen Elite Member

^ i agree, and where do you get pro markers from

18. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

news it just takes getin ued to them..same with anything reaslly..and i got them from the ART store in glasgow..

yea pam ur wanted...its just people that just say stupid stuff like post whoring n shit..ur very much wanted.

19. news

news Elite Member

my mum got me sum but i reli am findin dem impossible 2 use i dno for me dey jus like bleed like a bitch and shit has n e one got n e tips....... by bleed i mean like i do a dot and it goes thicka and stuff

20. obseen

obseen Elite Member

well thats alot of help when i live in cheshire lol, ill just stick to ma twintouch, news if you dont want it to bleed to the other page i suggest putting some scrap paper under the page your drawin on