Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

MY ***** LEAKS lol

Mindtrix- your on the right track keep practicing and you'll get it or atleast you'll get better and better at it

Another thing guys this is THROWIES not HANDYS..... I could care less what your handie looks like in this thread. Its one thing to post a throwie with your handy in the same picture, but dont just post your handstyles here there is a thread for that.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  2. "FrY"

"FrY" Member

So i was hella bored in my pre calc. class so i did throwie on my journal. also my bad for postin hand style... i thought thats what you ment by keyboard letts. defin keyboard letters. do you mean kinda like basic block letters? ill give a go at that :)

Attached Files:

3. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

fry thats a step forward, make the R smaller and the y closer. Keyboard letters are the letters on the keyboard FRY. they help u learn structure.
    Wilbur,s ome of those are pretty good, i dont like the B in the rounded throw.

4. mindtrix350

mindtrix350 Senior Member

I think you should try to round them and try to make them the same size.
    ai297.photobucket.com_albums_mm203_mindtrix92_Photoon2011_03_29at2143.jpg

5. "FrY"

"FrY" Member

So i finnally figured out i needed to get more basic!!! IMAG0422.jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  6. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

i dont see a diffence from de rest of the throw you have posted IMO
    try messing with the letters making them rounder, one liners,IDK

7. OZON

OZON Senior Member

throwie.jpg
    did this today im not very proud of it but i felt like posting it crits please

8. ntn

ntn Member

Ozone, u should sketch a bit more before u go bombing. and its normal it looks wack, cuz cancontrol needs a lot of practise. keep sketching. ur throw needs more structure, and leave the details for now.
    keepitup

9. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Fry, you can stay here for however long you want. It's the toy throwies. There's no minimum skill level. However, try to heed the advice you're getting from the boards. And don't think you have to post every single throw you draw out. Get the advice, fill up some pages for a few days, then post your progression.
    Did this for a impromptu battle with Phat, but ended up picking another one. Tried a 3-d style I've seen a couple of big name cats do (Revok and Curve in particular). What do you guys think?

ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_IMG_0260.jpg

10. "FrY"

"FrY" Member

Alrighty, thanks for the advice... I just wanna post this last one, to show that i finally get what you guys mean by keyboard letters. and then ill just practice my own for a couple days :) IMAG0426.jpg

11. Skeng

Skeng Member

You should try and put them more close together

12. mindtrix350

Nouv- Looks tight. It might be the paper, but the effect isn't quite working.
    Fry- Yeah, put the letters closer together. I like doing just outlines so I can all the letters without and discrepancies.
    Playing around.
    ai297.photobucket.com_albums_mm203_mindtrix92_Photoon2011_03_30at1053.jpg

13. SilentVandal

SilentVandal Senior Member

Post your critz one of my first painted throw's. (Shitty paint with quick fill)

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

14. SixOhThree

SixOhThree Member

Pretty decent^ make sure when you do your fill. that you have all lines travel the same direction just like coloring

15. mindtrix350

For the "n", I think you should move the bottom line over to the right a bit because it could be confused with a "H".
    The "K" should be the same height as the other letters because it looks awkward having just the last letter a tad bit taller.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  16. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

that prurty dope but im not feeling the first S

17. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Thanks homie. I didn't like it much either, to be honest. I think I'm going to round out the top to look more like the R.

Old HEKLE throw to keep the flicks coming. Remember kids, FLICKS>Talk! Don't make me and Phat come in everyday to clean this thread up.
    ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_IMG_0187.jpg

18. mindtrix350

I think if you did round out the "S", it would look nice with just the left-top part rounded.
    ai297.photobucket.com_albums_mm203_mindtrix92_Photoon2011_03_30at12542.jpg
    Hm, again, just throwing around ideas.

19. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol man, that doesn't work unless you're wearing 3D glasses all the time :p:p:p

20. Rezume_or_die

Rezume_or_die Member