Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Dahm

Dahm Member

Good effort Kehm, I'll post some various M's for you to peep soon.

Mildstyles, I'll get you that "Naked" exchange soon.

2. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

Haha, yeah... super inconsistent when it comes to the quality of shit I draw because of my palsy.. but I tried.

IMG00089-20120510-2136.jpg
    Tried a bit harder to make my lines smooth and flowing, and tried a different M.

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

^^ dude I have cerebal palsey affecting my right side its hard to hold the paper still with my right hand (the side that is fucked up) . It is annoying as fuck because i cant just slide the paper a lil left or right hold it perfectly still and draw my letter. You may have a totally different case of palsey but keep working on it you will figure out a way.

4. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

Haha, yeah. I have slight cerebral palsy, I get really bad shakes and twitches. Aside from that, is the toss even worth working on?

5. Mori

Mori Senior Member

afarm9.staticflickr.com_8020_7173656418_0ab1e0d5dc_b.jpg
    Untitled by mori95, on Flickr
    quick throw from da neighborhood spot today

hipe whatcha think bud?

6. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

soam- yea lose the loop on the top of the s and your letters would look better if you made them taller and about the same width ... it prob looks a lil messy because of the small size

naps- nice clean fill drop shadow letters are nice and different. Only thing I might like to see is a drop down line at the top of the a to match the one on your p.But that is just me being super picky trying to find something.

7. Mori

Mori Senior Member

ya ive done that in a few, think i could do the same to the top of the s kinda so it matches all the letters too? or should i leave the s top solid

8. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

IMG_0160.jpg
    gotta work on the sizing a little but its a new idea

9. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

IMG00091-20120511-0302.jpg

Dropped the loop, better? The M is still bugging me, but I'll just keep on keeping on with it until I find something that works.

10. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

everything about this is absolute dopeness imo, youve got a wicked fresh style, down for an exchange?
    and Soam, I personally find it easy to develop letters when i work slow and large, dont be afraid to take up a whole page on a throw or even a letter

flicks for talkin:
    new name(?)
    IMG_3001.JPG
    IMG_3002.JPG
    IMG_3007.JPG

11. AnindyAttibit

AnindyAttibit New Member

who Christian Louboutin Discount Sale makes shoes for celebrates

Christian louboutin shoes have several versions ,as an example Christian Louboutin Cheap Christian Louboutin Flip flops ?AChristian Christian louboutin Pumps?AChristian Christian louboutin High Footwear once more Ankle joint Shoes or boots, Christian louboutin shoes Wedges and the like. You'll be able to meet up with your lover' favourite style additionally present her with an unexpected. Christian Louboutin UK I know that coed gives you any refined kiss.Take a look at the particular Christian louboutin uk Women's Slingback we revealed, means that told extremely alluring, true? These shoes radian is indeed appropriate out of this watch. This footwear includes concerning six various hues. The obsidian coloration provides for us an authentic blue fancy long term your leopard communicate unveils a sexy enjoy. Of course we all comprehend Christian Louboutin Sale the mark regarding louboutin shoes will be their red novel.
    ae4177fbfb52fc9e64fe3
    http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinsaleuk.net/

12. Mori

Mori Senior Member

^ fuck you essay

13. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

feelin the first gophe, kroe

kehm, best one i've seen off you so far, but id personally make the O alot more round, or even egg shaped like

14. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

15. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

16. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Yea maybe you could rock one throw where you did all the little drop down lines and 1 throw with no drop down lines

17. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

soam- on the far side of your m when it swings in dont draw that line in so far.. and I wouldnt worry about coloring or drop shadowing just yet get your letters down first your almost there.

18. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

On Kroe that was what i mean,

19. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

on the e? yeah idk i like uppercase E's more cos you can do more with them structurally
    flick for talking: some waaaaaaayyy throwback shit (nahh just like 4 months old)
    IMG_2148.jpg

20. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

nahh that was just some shit a friend did in one of my old books thats not my work, tagging school bathrooms is a bit below me not to sound dickish
    *EDIT*
    also, in the event you ever do recognize someones work, please be mindful of the fact that graffiti is vandalism(AKA ILLEGAL..not that i do illegal shit) so unless you want to be strongly disliked, dont call someone out on it over the internet (which is visible to ALL...common sense) that being said you probably...no.....you definitely should NOT watermark your pics with your full name(especially if you are in posession of spray paint and on a graff forum, just an evidence thing...again...common sense) but for now, put down the paint, youre not ready for it by any stretch of the imagination, ive been writing for upwards of 7 years and still dont consider myself 100% ready for paint, go over to the threads that explain shit for beginners and just get educated, soak in all the info you can, then grab a PENCIL and get to work, I know this is all happening fast and somewhat harsh, but thats what this is, graff writers arent nice people, we're egotistic bastards who dont want to be bothered with anything that's not up to par, not to sound cliche but it isnt a hobby, its a lifestyle, if youre just doing it to be cool or to try something new and be adventurous, then graff isnt for you. That's all. For now.
    anywho...
    IMG_2631.JPG

Last edited: May 11, 2012