Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Work with the dent and angle but also look around more. One of my favorite throws is Adek's. Get some inspiration.

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4002_4476839750_2e525be970.jpg

2. nbswaggggg93

nbswaggggg93 Member

3. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

good looking Mn, and ye i been looking round

crits on deeez?

Attached Files:

4. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

those are fresh.
    crits are needed. my throws suck.
    Photo0097.jpg and yes, its half buffed.

5. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

^^ haha your throws suck j/k anyway the n isnt bad the e's I would make more of a circle at the bottom instead of lumps ...if it helps start at the bottom them work your way up the e (no homo) the r looks mor simpish a lowecase r might be good for you to start with.

6. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Kroe- those look really cool, you should keep at them and try to clean them up.

Soam- looking good, maybe make the bottom part of your A abit bigger.

nbs- to be honest i dont really like it, your F looks to small and doesnt fit, and that W is weird, thats just my opinion though, maybe try something new?

dank- those look cool, i dont really like the inwards bend on the top part of your D, maybe have it more straight and slightly bent out or something. other then that though i like the idea of your D and the other letters all look good....maybe fatten that S up a little bit though. for the second picture only thing i dont really like is the bottom part of the K, you should have made it more rounded like the bottom part of your R, and the middle pointy part of the S doesnt really match with the other rounded style stuff but thats just being picky...they both look dope overall, just small things to work on.

Big Faggot- it doesnt even look that bad comparing to other stuff, the right part of the N may be a little to big and like kopr said maybe try out a lower case R

thanks kopr for the help with these, i have to clean them up alot just seeing if im going in the right direction...taking and using the loop in the I may have been to much, if so il take it out. crits appreciated.
    IMG00573-20120514-1723.jpg IMG00586-20120514-1742.jpg IMG00603-20120514-1755.jpg IMG00605-20120514-1800.jpg

7. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

thanks hipe, really helps. im the opposite of you, i paid no attention to throws and put all my time into piecing haha.

8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

top 1 is the 1 man lose that shit inside the d and the v ..also work on the bottom of that v make it more like the i. really diggin that e man. We are all here to learn Im just 1 toy if I can help another toy along the way thats cool because in time we all develop our own style. stepping stones help if the users intention is right.

neer- word atleast we are both decent at something graff wise lol

9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

dope thanks man, really appreciate it, yeh all the help i can get the better haha, its always nice to have someone who is better at something to give you tips and and help along the way, i just want to get something more or less simple down and get smoother at it so i can hopefully move onto more complicated shit. just have to put in the effort

10. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

yo gunr stop postin that faggot ass song on half of the threads

11. CRANEE

CRANEE Member

crane coming for yall

12. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

13. SMEZ_swagchamp

SMEZ_swagchamp Member

ajaykirk.JPG

14. SMEZ_swagchamp

SMEZ_swagchamp Member

15. kwu

kwu Senior Member

lol fade fills on a toss... kids these days

16. Skee

Skee Member

Gotta have dem mad bubbles yo, make it airy n shit!

17. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

it speaks for itself. crits please.
    Photo0100.jpg

18. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

SMEZ- go more simple

Kushbombing- i would loose that bump in the A or make it smaller or somthing and try to make your K look more like a K and less like an H. looking good though, keep it up man.

bigfaggot- its not as bad as u think it is. i like the e's, just make them more even to eachother and maybe make your N a little bit bigger and the top hanging part of your R a little bit less rounded and drop down a little further maybe. it looks good though

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  19. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

neer- I use to do my e's like that .. quick fix on the r see the right half of your n thats your r except the top part being bigger than the bottom part (obviously)

20. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member