Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. 6i9o

6i9o Senior Member

tumblr_m4jsh0VdTY1r4k9c6o1_500.jpg
    on my wack shit as always :|

2. SenseTwo

SenseTwo Member

guess who lol.
    heres my rough draft crits please?
    ima put a much cleaner one on here.
    i gotta draw it first XD
    Untitled.jpg

3. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

all your letters look like they have downs

4. SenseTwo

SenseTwo Member

maybe i could make em straighter or something

5. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Willis try taking out some of the negative space, have the bottom part of your L not as long so u can have ur E starting off of your L and so on with the next letter, sorta like ur D. it doesnt looks terrible though...just keep practicing

Axil if thats ur friend then learn from him

TedLogan thats a trippy ass throwie, maybe take it back a few notches and do some simpler shit...interesting throw up though lol

pico top left is the best out of the bunch i think, i like the p on the bottom right one though but just go simple and right it 100times over again

6i9o your P and B are too short and stubby and ur I is kinda weird, just keep playing around with it, try not to have ur letter overlaying eachother too much.

senseTwo just go more simple and keep practicing

could i please get some crits on these 2 cocksukers, i did one with a fill but it turned out shitty so i just got these 2. first time attempting these on a wall

IMG00711-20120524-1456.jpg IMG00713-20120524-1614.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  6. ComradeR

ComradeR Member

Aww and you're still showing some love. You're so cute my #1 fan thank thank you, ugly is what I aim for :)

7. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

8. 6i9o

6i9o Senior Member

Thanks Kaze
    I'd have to say I like the left one more. Although the top right extension seems odd to me .__.

9. Big Africa

Big Africa Member

Changed my name to snaw, one of my first sketches. still working on the S and the W crits por favor
    ai1171.photobucket.com_albums_r554_sjmason92_2012_05_24141144.jpg

10. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

11. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

12. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks for the crit 6i9o, are you talking about the extension on the E?

Big Africa, maybe try a lower case N as they seem to be easier to do, you should have the bottom of you A meet like your W does but go up higher and have a small horizontal line at the top, also i would take out the gap in the middle of ur A and just use a line or somthing like that or have the gap alot smaller, keep working at it man

kroe i gotta say i like the bottom one better but there both looking dope. maybe have the circular part of the P in the top one drop down a bit lower and have the bend in your E abit bigger or somthing if u get wat im saying. E in ur bottom pic is dope i think

mildstyles those letter are sick, really dig the throw even when its separated lol

14. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Snaw - try making you letter the same size. Also make the lines in your n and w a bit longer. I would change the hole in the A, or maybe the whole A. At least u aren't wasting time and money coloring and painting that throw yet.. I hope.

G0ph - your P is looking better. I like the second throws P. the h In the second throw looking a bit like a k tho. I don't like the end of the bottom of your g in the second throw. The G is kinda leaning to the left. I think if it was str8 it would look better. I think u should work on your H and try to make it flow better with the rest of the letters.

Naked - the second line at the bottom of the A looks fucked up

15. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

16. Tranc

Tranc Senior Member

Going over people's shit with hollows?

17. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i went over my self in the second picture...red shit behind it was me form while ago..and the first picture, the throwie under was very very very bad...not saying mine is great but it was the only open spot in the area i was at

18. Tranc

Tranc Senior Member

19. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

now that u bring it up though i kinda do wish i did a fill over the throwie that wasnt mine but im very low on paint -.-

20. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Kaze those hallows are to hard to see. There is just too much behind it. I think it was just a waste of paint rlly. I wouldn't bother doing just hallows on top of shit like that, and I'd u do may e and a shadow to give it a little depth. If you post a fillin or a sketch I'll give u better crits

Last edited: May 25, 2012