Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

saul good i like the bottom one, looks cool. top one seems messy though. keep at it man

kroe that H seems like the weakest letter there, everything else looks good aside from the O being a lil to small but w.e. it looks dope...nice color blend too lol

2. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

I'm bored so here's a GIFO one liner. It's Saight. afarm8.staticflickr.com_7100_7350072236_e96ef3687c_z.png

3. PAN1K

PAN1K Senior Member

First graffiti in a long time.
    Practicing throwie concepts on my marker board.

iphone 013.jpg iphone 012.jpg iphone 009.jpg iphone 007.jpg

4. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

not bad at all man the top 1 doesnt have much defenition but the others are cool the bottom 1 is my personal fav

Saul stole the loopy shits you do kinda I've use them before but ur 1 liner gave me the idea back

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120607_220424.jpg

5. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

i dig it man. make the top of the G more circular, as well as the O. then go paint it

6. Beko

Beko Senior Member

Throwie exchange, don't mind the sucky hand style!
    7165366141_240d3124dc.jpg

7. nodrips

nodrips Member

8. Brosef Stalin

Brosef Stalin Member

9. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

^ I like your H but you should try drawing on paper more.

10. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

word draw on paper more the h is nice tho ... your lines are sloppy atleast do my old name justice bro !

no drips the d and e are solid the other 2 letters are illegible ... I think your trying to hard on em simple bro simple

11. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

No Drips make your throwie more balanced. Your'e spending too much time on your character inside the D and abandoning the rest of it. I agree with H1P3 on goin a little simpler till you advance your letter style

12. crane23

crane23 Member

graffthrowup_demo.jpg
    any crits? starting to do throwies and still need to work on them

13. nodrips

nodrips Member

I don't spend too much time lol its a throw the whole thing takes 30 sec and that R and K are the simplest of simple what do u mean? lol there is an absence of style in them which is my main problem cus I suck at Rs and Ks

as far as the R and K being illegible, i feel like one can clearly see that its an R and K. I do think that they don't really flow with D and the E tho which is why I put these up in the first place to get suggestions.

Thanks for the words tho fellas. Ill work on something i suppose. Keep getting up!

14. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

no offence derk but your wrong bro the r and k even if different style wise from the other letters lack definition to show that they are an in fact r and k.... They are hard to learn as for the r I suggest using a lowercase r for a lil time and the k just practice get ideas from other throws. My name have both k and r check it out and dont get me wrong im still toy but I have most off the letters down pretty well man.

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120522_185554.jpg

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120501_201159.jpg

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120609_121730.jpg

15. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

nodrips it doesnt look bad but it looks kinda off too, the letters dont all realy fit in and match, take hipes advice, fuck around with your K and get other ideas from other pple and use a lower case R...they look sick in throwies anyways, maybe change up the bottom part of ur E too or somthing

16. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Kopr the 1st pic and that connor are dope
    Hollow 2 letters
    hollows.jpg

17. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

^^^ swagg your my hero mild

18. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

haha thanks man,
    By the way im retarded, all 3 of your pics are actually dope. I dont know why i forgot to include the 1 liner.

19. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

this one was done on a bench with some paint markers but its the same as what i put up, its the only pic i have right now
    P.S. before anyone says anything, i post this pic on an APP call "all city" and then deleted so i had to go back and screenshot it thats why the top bars there
    photo (1).jpg

20. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

your first mistake was drawing on a bench...