Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toronto

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mindo, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. KARE 2 ELABERATE

KARE 2 ELABERATE Elite Member

yah thats done by me, and you posting that proves more so that u dont know shit

2. obnoxious

obnoxious Senior Member

you're a fucking dumbass period. go ahead, keep thinking you're good and keep drawing those stick figure characters.. no one is impressed.

3. nectar

nectar Senior Member

i'm just gonna keep posting flix of anything to keep this shit alive......stufff out of my sketchbook

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v201_nectarapt_page2.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v201_nectarapt_page9.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v201_nectarapt_page7.jpg

4. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

<_< you just said period, then used a real period. im confused.

5. toys'R'you

toys'R'you Senior Member

kare...shut the fuck up. you're as bad as him.

R.I.P ALFAH

why couldnt it have been anamatek who got hit by that train...... [/b][/quote]
    yo shut the fuck you fucking faggot. you better hope i never ever find who the fuck you are i swear ill fucking curb you. this aint the time to fuck around, your talk about me getting hit by trains is out of fucking place, thats no shit to joke about, even if you DO want me to die. i knew the man since grade 7 yo his death is not something for you to fucking joke about.
    JUST PRAY I NEVER FUCKING FIND YOU KID

6. toys'R'you

toys'R'you Senior Member

rest in peace Bardia, i wish it was the old days again

7. obnoxious

obnoxious Senior Member

suuuuuuuuuuuure you're not a homosexual.

8. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

obnoxious no one likes you go away, your a dumbass.
    and nectar, those are some dope lookin colabs you have, very freaky tho i mite add.

9. FamilyHands

FamilyHands Senior Member

Serious, your a fucking idiot, how could you even think about making a joke like that at a time like this. Your a fucking faggot and no one likes you, i hope anamatek finds you and fucking mash's you cause when he's done, im next up to bat, just for the of Stupidity of your comment. By the way GONAD everyone knows who you are and your seriouslly wack, so stop your trash talking, all your doing is polluting this Toronto forum with your bullshit.

10. FraggleRok

FraggleRok Banned

haha! come on buddy, id like to see you post up anything as good as gonad. and if its ACTUALLY true. than ok.

its a joke how the biggest toys also think they have the best styles.... post it up man. unless your bacon or recka. than ok, i guarantee there arent many teen writers besides au n comp. than can actually burn gonad at top form.

stop the talk and give respect for the fac tthat hes actually doing it... and it looks good.

11. FraggleRok

FraggleRok Banned

why bother talking shit on this forum????

use ur typing skills for something like... i dunno.... A STORY TELLER. dont bother replying... obviously it seeems YOU are the one talking shit.... please. yall are so weak on here. talking ur asses on a forum. im glad obnoxious spends all his time dissing you up and picking out the STUPID shit you guys think u can say.... if he doesnt do it yall would just be rambling and shit talking towards writers who hardly even check up this thing! FEeL SPECIAL!

12. FraggleRok

FraggleRok Banned

13. kidz

kidz Senior Member

Obnoxious is gonad?

14. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

geeeeeeewhizzzzzzzzz

15. piss_ON_U

piss_ON_U Member

Obnoxious is gonad? [/b][/quote]
    your a dumb fuck

16. POLICE

POLICE Senior Member

hhahahahaha oh gonad when will you ever learn.

17. obnoxious

obnoxious Senior Member

hahaha dont hate me cause you're ugly family hands.. my point was that id rather see a faggotttt like anamatek get hit by a train than alfah.. i give respects for alfah and everything he has done..so shutt the fuck up. and oh yeah family hands...first you're all pming about how you wanna know who i am, and how you hate esp crew and how anamatek is fucking wack, now you're all on his sack. stupid stupid boy. it's funny what a bombing science account can do to all you writers.. getting all mad and pissy wishing you know who i was so you can "curb" me...ahaha dumbfucks. anamatek sucksssssss.

and im not gonad, you cats are so far off. piss_on_u or poo_on_u is gonad not me..so keep on playing the guessing game. hahaha its so funny how you all get so mad because one guy from the internet thinks you're wack...hahahahahahaa.

GELM!!! YOU MY BOY!!

18. fuckfaceinfernio

fuckfaceinfernio Senior Member

yo gelm shoulda stuk to writeing gems

19. Sonny Black

Sonny Black Senior Member

Alfas service was 2day............it was nice 2 see all his friends show so much love..............My regards 2 his family and everyone that was there 2day.......alfa lives always

20. Sonny Black

Sonny Black Senior Member