Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

2. ras

ras Banned

Bump..No cirts..

and crits on this..

View attachment 242344

3. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

^^ i love how you bump yourself for crits but dont give crits to the guys above you <_<

well first one i think its okay i dont like ho his hat is fcking monstorous and your second charac well it looks like all theother ones youve done, no offence

4. ras

ras Banned

how am i supposed to know if you want crits if you dont ask for any...and my karaks looking the same..its called you own personal style...al you karaks are the same..same style..same teeth..same shape...

and tbh..i dont like you karaks that much...iv seen that stuff too many times before..okay...there nice and clean...but i aint that type of fan of that kinda stuff..the bottom on look like a ugly duckling .. just my opinion i suppose.. ;)

5. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

aight i sorta expect to get crits if i post something in a thread for crits and i wasnt trying to beef with u i know its your style im jsut pointing out that most of em look the same and youll jsut end up getting the same crits most of the time probably i like your characs their nice and clean and most of the time well done, jsut sometimes it wouldnt b bad to see you try something new

6. ras

ras Banned

yeah...your right man...my karaks are always the same lol...ima change it up in the next peice i do...just for you.. ;) haha...and i no you didnt intend beef...beef is pointless over the internet.. :)

so whut you want me to try...gotta go to my taste tho...no morbid shit with blood and all that crap...some nice cool shit..?

you know me ! ha

7. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

ras i love your karaks and i agree if thats your style and you lke it then stick with it but on the right sige of them near the eyes there's like a black square, whats that meant to be?

capo: youve done them alot, their nice but i think you should try doing something more with them advance your style abit more you get me?

Cham: liking the first one not so much the second one kinda looks like snot coming from his nose.

bounce:niiiiiice, not quite sure what its meant to be but yeah its nice.

peace

8. ras

ras Banned

Revolt...the the other side of the shades.. B) lol

9. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

ya i know what your saying and i try but i suck at it haha and ras hows about trying like some sort of an animal or sumthing or a comicbook hero or villan type shit just for me haha :p

10. ras

ras Banned

sure man...ill do a stoned animal.. ;)

11. PushOner

PushOner Member

bump 4 crits

12. ras

ras Banned

Push...you finally know whut Bump means now..haha...i duno...nice cularing..but try and come up with soemthing orignal..and for a taz mania...he looks kinda cute haa.. :lol: ;) :)

CAPO...here is it..a Pig lmao...ill do a better animal when i can be arsed

came up wit an I lol aswell...here it is..

View attachment 242366

Crits and comment please..?

Thanks !!

13. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

YOU'RE 14 YOU SHOULDNT BE SMOKING WEED
    AND THAT PIG IS LIKE ANATOMICALLY FUCKED UP

14. ras

ras Banned

why not .. lol ? ..

and yeah...animals aint my strong point...i only drew it to satisfy Capo lol..

15. ..SmOeK 1..

..SmOeK 1.. Senior Member

Go Go 420!

Anyways, very creative. Like the ideas lots.
    The pig didnt turn out too bad, im still feelin it. Also i love the lettering. Excellent work.

16. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

I THOUGHT BEING 14 WAS REASON ENOUGH

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i luv ur old skool style ras but y can u only c 1 side of there face,there allways only got 1 eye.u shud try some karaks faceing foword

18. ..SmOeK 1..

Also Ras just for sum helps, when drawing your hands make your wrists abit smaller. Ur characters wrists are like the same size as the rest of his hand/arm. It looks kinda wierd looking. Still excellent work though.

also

BohemianBastard- shut-up ive been smokin weed since i was 13. Theres no too young of an age for kids to start blazing. 420!

19. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

I'm too broke to smoke weed... I have $1 in my wallet right now, where the fuck do you guys get so much money?

View attachment 242394

20. ..SmOeK 1..

Work :)

Im feelin the head i just dont like the body so much, Dont know, cant think of many ideas just play with some more stuff and try out some new forms of bodies. The heads really awsome though i really like it. Looks like someone ready to rob a store with a ski mask on :)