Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. AiR

AiR Senior Member

Nosypainter: Glad to be of service. ;)

TRANE SFC: Don't post that garbage anymore.

2. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

3. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

4. MithOnerLfcGy

MithOnerLfcGy Banned

TRANE SFC...

Congratulations Trane Sfc...you have just been awared the Gayyest Username Award..you beat the other 23430 member on here...Congrats !! <_<

5. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Bill Cheese of Wheeze Senior Member

some crits please :( [/b][/quote]
    well, you got an entire paragraph crit on your guy by stinky. and you bumped on the same page. if your junk doesnt get crits, perhaps you should draw another pic?

i would recommend you to draw in pen, learn to resize, and start easy. post a pic, and if it doesnt get crits, post another.

keep practicing.

and TraneSFC..... :ph34r:

6. EasyMac

EasyMac Senior Member

7. DankNC

DankNC Guest

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^^^post 'em so we can compare...

9. AiR

AiR Senior Member

I like the way the smoke looks on that one, but the character's a little too... normal? It just seems like everyone that ever has a character just draws some kid wearing a hoodie and doesn't have pupils. Try to make something about him unique so it's fun to look at. I'm not in any way saying that character is bad, it's just a little to plain for my taste.

10. EasyMac

EasyMac Senior Member

Dude, I wrote at the bottom "t's practice so i don't care if it's plain.... ",
    anyways, I spent the first little bit just learning how to draw decent karaks, now I have to figure out how to make the drawnings interesting, but I'm not gonna go ahead and draw fat stumpy men or weird monsters just to be "original", but am I ever trying to create a sig karak that I can stick to, and figure out what to do with them, all I'm sayin is i know what you're gettin at because I'm seeing the plainess
    too....I've got drawning block, what can I say.

11. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

Staro i am not mad or anything far from, it but why do you not think my comments were helpful. Was it cause it was to long. Doesn't matter, I'm just tryin to be helpful.

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i definitely think you got the talent man...like i've said several times over..."you have been improving faster than i have ever seen anyone improve in my life"...if you dont like the shit your putting out (i certainly do) try something new. just keep trying new things til you get something you like. i also know what your saying bout writers block...i've had it like mad lately.

13. ThickGravy

ThickGravy Senior Member

14. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^^^i'm pretty sure that was already mentioned and the connection already made...good try anyways tho.

ps...stroke, loving the characters...buti'm not feeling your handstyle what so ever. do you do etch work cause it looks like something that should be etched??

15. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

hey atesk did you take an art class to get so good
    and would taking one freshman year help me alot?

16. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

17. AiR

AiR Senior Member

18. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

air those are tight. the one thing that brings em down is the tag, work on it, but those characters are sweet.

19. AiR

AiR Senior Member

Ha ha, yeah. My hand is pretty bad, which is why I just write out "AiR 2007" in a normal font on stickers a lot of times. Thanks for the crit though.

20. sema

sema Senior Member

ai54.photobucket.com_albums_g93_twohip4school_75858658.jpg
    a bunch of old sketchs