Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ehemn0

ehemn0 Senior Member

yeah work on your handstyle. haha asian girl. pretty sick.

2. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

ive been wanting to start getting into stencils for awile.
    i made this up earlier , i just havent gotten a chance to cut it yet..
    ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n276_joshumms_anintendocopy.jpg
    it supposed to be an old nintendo controller...

3. gk1

gk1 Member

Dammit homie, I was totally gonna do one of those next. my buddy suggested it. eh well, i hear theres no such thing as a bite when it comes to stencils. Besides I was plannin on doin it slightly different. Good idea tho homie, lets see some pics when you get it cut

Thanks KMD, I thought it was pretty dope too if i do say so myself. You got a flik of that one on popeyes?

4. someone13

someone13 Member

heres a poster/sticker im working on

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a288_someone_2_kill_graffiti_Representativecopy.jpg

5. KMDEVERYDAY

KMDEVERYDAY Senior Member

naw man in Texas right now did it in atlanta wen i get bak i'll show ya should still be there

6. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

Dammit homie, I was totally gonna do one of those next. my buddy suggested it. eh well, i hear theres no such thing as a bite when it comes to stencils. Besides I was plannin on doin it slightly different. Good idea tho homie, lets see some pics when you get it cut

Thanks KMD, I thought it was pretty dope too if i do say so myself. You got a flik of that one on popeyes? [/b][/quote]
    haha. yeah. i've been searching around for an exacto knife but havent found one. i might just go get one.

7. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

sweet. i just ordered 500 usps stickers. i know. alot, but theyll get used eventually.

i wanna do that nintendo stencil on some of thoseee.

8. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

Okay G.From.NCI,
    Consider this: I usually do characters.

9. gk1

gk1 Member

Yeah mans. did you see my gameboy stickies? I'm buildin up a mass of nintendo stencils. I just did a snes controller, and i think I'll do a nes controller too :lol:

10. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Does anyone have any stencil guides?
    I dont have photoshop..Is that gonna be a problem?

11. gk1

gk1 Member

Here, check this out. It should help ya...

And I dont have photoshop either but you can download a program from download.com called IrfanView that is similiar

12. freakshow

freakshow Senior Member

13. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Here, check this out. It should help ya...

And I dont have photoshop either but you can download a program from download.com called IrfanView that is similiar [/b][/quote]
    Agreed. But if your real hard you just crack the program.

Im talking about photoshop.... I mean I pay for my programs all the time? lol
    Just download the trails and crack the CD keys.

Good luck kids.

Clockwork

14. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

I like a few of them.
    The iced out one is cool but Im not feeling the handstyle all that much. I say disconnect the characters. But I think thats been said. The character is cute, the lil asian girl. I like those.

The few I talked about I think are hot. But Save some of the stickies and hit the books.

I used these shitty little stickers that come in rolls to practice my hand style. Work great for me. Save paper.

+ crits.

Clockwork

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I finally got my USPS shipment in, a couple hours after complaining to my friend about it. Figures. Fuckin US postal service...

I've found that if you pick up a cheap little 8.5"x11" whiteboard from walmart or somewhere, you can practice your handie all you want without wasting paper.

16. Shizah

Shizah Senior Member

or you could just pop one open in the store and practice all you want untill you get kicked out. Say your testing it before you buy it.?

17. obseen

obseen Elite Member

but test em with a permanent marker lol

18. glass

glass Senior Member

good idea dude, surprised i haven't tried that yet, i keep using one of those huge sanford permanent markers and the thing reeks.

19. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

good idea dude, surprised i haven't tried that yet, i keep using one of those huge sanford permanent markers and the thing reeks. [/b][/quote]
    yeah, its nice to practice with that actual tool you are going to use to tag, but the fumes will kill you in the process.

you can get a chisel tipped white board marker and have at it. same line style as a sharpie only you can erase

20. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

Yeah mans. did you see my gameboy stickies? I'm buildin up a mass of nintendo stencils. I just did a snes controller, and i think I'll do a nes controller too :lol: [/b][/quote]
    yeah. i sorta got the idea from that. i tried to cut it with some box cuters today... i broke like half the bridges. so i m gonna go buy an exacto knife and redo it...

i wanna do an ipod too.