Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Victoria

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by paintsexfiend, Oct 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. etawisabitch

etawisabitch Member

bomber dont get your littel boy friends to message me

2. ados

ados Elite Member

shut your fuckin face you toy bitch. you fuckin with the wrong kid ya dumb fuck. drop it and come meet me in van we settle this shit. You dont know who your talkin to you fuckin clown.

3. etawisabitch

etawisabitch Member

fuck you you piece of shit come to victoria tuff guy ill even meet you at the ferry terminal goof troop

4. NEKO

NEKO Senior Member

5. cowboyfromhell

cowboyfromhell Senior Member

lots of love in here. catch wreck.

6. ados

ados Elite Member

if ya knew what was good for you, you would stop talkin shit right now. i aint drivin to the fuckin ferry terminal to deal with a little bitch like you. bombr made you cry already. come in to van city if you think your tough. PM me and we will solve this. it aint gonna be pretty kid. "goof troop" haha your a fuckin squid.............some one ban this toy piece of shit who does nothing but start shit with REAL writers.

now enough said, sorry about the rant but im sick of these little bitches acting tough. lets see some pictures!

7. etawisabitch

etawisabitch Member

first of all your a fucking punk second of all you want to come start somthing come to vic your hiding behind a computer like bomber when your nuts drop then come talk shit littel boy

8. etawisabitch

etawisabitch Member

ill meet you any where just name the time and place but i aint wasting my time to come to van to fuck you up you want it come and get it otherwise shut the fuck up your all talk

9. etawisabitch

etawisabitch Member

by the way bomber hasnt seen me in 3 years alots changed since then

10. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

holy fuck man ur a fag, your saying that people are hiding on the computers and all talk... YOU'RE the one on the internet trying to stir up beef from what did you just say...? 3 years ago?? hahaha fuck man i can't even remember shit that happened last week, get a life, i come on here for graffiti.. handle ur beef without the help of a fucking public website created to discuss art..

holy fuck kid i will honestly beat ur ass so hard when im in vic this summer, plus i'll be boxing there in march anyways with habib's tournement...

11. topclot

topclot Senior Member

12. wate

wate Member

have some fucking respect and dont drop names on here... its great that you can waste forum space with relentless banter about your hate towards bomber but keep identities to yourself, it makes you look like a piece of shit to every other person on here that knows a thing or two about writing!

13. eTAW!

eTAW! Senior Member

doesnt matter anymore. he does it constantley.

hes got it comin anywho ;)

no more bullshit posts, get flicks up in this bitch! if its dry this weekend ill get a bunch

14. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

go out and line me if you hate me that much.

15. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

get off this site or just make a fucking beef with bomber thread instead of bringing it into this one

16. mesc_oner

mesc_oner Elite Member

agreed,, no-one wants to hear it

17. etawisabitch

etawisabitch Member

im not gonna waste my time capping you out fuck every one else if you wanna bring it bring it im not backing down to any one

18. etawisabitch

etawisabitch Member

and because im tired of wasting time on this stupid forum full of geeks ill be seein you mercs when i see ya

fuck all of you

19. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

20. crac

crac Elite Member