Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

ive been caught a few times, shit happens. im done with the whole postin flicks thing. you guys cant help me with critism anymore... so there's no point in posting. know what im sayin?

maybe a bunch of flicks a couple times a year.. but forums are only for shit talkin and periodically helping others through critism.

sore, your improving a great amount. try making some bars thinners and some thicker. it'll add some flava to it.
    hoer, dope can control. that bubble shit is very well done. i wouldnt have made it so circular. have some bubbles shootin out in some spots. know what im sayin?

2. fase one

fase one Member

3. Worms

Worms Guest

dont paint... for a while... paper good

4. theirwatchin

theirwatchin Member

hahaha yo definitly i agree wit fukin worms

5. urmomsayshi

urmomsayshi Senior Member

fase- prolly some of the toyest shit ive ever seen... do ur homework and hit the books before u start painting anything
    timeless- nice spot and that thor char is pretty ill
    hoer- not a fan of the color schemes but the letter structure is good... maybe juss spend more time on the grapes if thats what its supposed to be
    sore- decent structure id juss say to keep the bars on the o straight especially the bottom one.. dont make it bend at all

6. bur one

bur one Member

7. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3408_3220856410_b34b1e973c.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.png
    ran outta paintz for cuts :O

8. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

9. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

hett- fill up the dead space... or do a new outline. nice to see your can control improving though

vader, hit the books.. and clean it up

10. downunder

downunder Senior Member

lasek - you always cover up your A's way too much, you can only see a bit of the left bar... move it out a bit or try lower case

11. Worms

Worms Guest

and im not a big fan of ur style... no offense

12. what4joke...

what4joke... Senior Member

damn, i think its good. maybe the L over A thing is over exaggerated. but other than that. i liked it.

13. unsuccsessfull

unsuccsessfull Senior Member

14. Sarto

Sarto Senior Member

shits dope,
    really like the r. i dont like all the stuff inside the o.
    but fresh forsure keep that up.
    nice throw aswell.

and im always a fan of hoers stuff from the last page.
    flick for talking .
    View attachment 445120

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  15. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

I've been writing Capo/Dope for a while....and I just did my first piece today at this warehouse thing me and my friend hit...

ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_50_l_38f21cce35594513b3ff62d4d840db2f.png

And then some throws as well...

ac2.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_58_l_11f48f47ef3e4473add283291af32201.png

ac1.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_14_l_c8ee82988dfc4a869e2d78fa95ac1b3c.png

ac2.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_33_l_afe04c72023e49a1b37a6b203b931009.png

Crits?

Sarto-pretty sick simple there, good flow

unsucessful-Can't really tell what the colored one says, but damn looks phunky phreshhhhh...

16. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

those capo throwies are weak. but that dope throwie is fresh as fuck! i'd fix up the bottom of the E. try an make it a bar like your P but keep it tight to the top rather than the tumor you got. know what im sayin? the extension on your C looks like an S. and actually so does the bit on the right end..

17. balance42020

balance42020 Member

lasek, unsuccesful, mad skillz, lasek though outline the whole thing for to bring it out

18. JoseBuerto

JoseBuerto Senior Member

Dude dont write caps, stick to one name and practice that And Lasek wheres the double outline out? Happy first post to me for my new name, thanks to yahoo for fucking me up and loosing my old name, well whatever being a JR memb is better than wasting my life on some other website right?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  19. balance42020

balance42020 Member

who the fuck are you ?????

20. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

omg fase1 and your friends. that wtf should learn how to do shadowing coz its way fking off.