Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Haha, I wish there were chill random walls in my area.
    You should use the back of the wall to practice, and buff it so it doesnt absorb paint.

2. klic

klic Elite Member

ive hit the back of the wall a couple months ago, but now its all grown in and covered in thorns and shit. i live in the middle of nowhere so every wall is a chill wall haha

3. Anion

Anion Banned

Looking good Klic. I always love seeing what you're gonna' post next...

Ok, don't laugh. What is photobucket?

4. Werse

Werse Elite Member

A shitty photo sharing web site, so people can click on your pictures and see your whole album... dont get it.

5. Anion

Anion Banned

Oh. I see. Now I understand. Maybe as my album continues to grow...

I really need to get a new camera first. This piece was done almost two weeks ago. There are two highways that cross this river about a mile inland. The picture was taken from the less populated highway, at a couple hundred yards. You can barely see the artwork. But when you drive by, it's clear as day and big as all hell. So ya, my camera sucks.

Not really lookin' for crits on the artwork in this piece. The picture does it no justice. How about some crits on a new camera? :D

Attached Files:

6. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Don't buy a cheap point and shoot. Get an SLR. ^^

7. Werse

Werse Elite Member

How much do you want to spend?

8. Anion

Anion Banned

That picture was taken using a Kodak EasyShare CX6330 3.1 Mega Pixel. Um it's like 5 years old easy. And dropped one too many times.

I have an Olympus E10 Professional. It's a great camera, but not the type you wanna' bring into the city on a bombing run. I don't wanna' get jacked or break it if I gotta' make a mad dash.

I'm gonna' look around for something in the 100-200 dollar range. Something decent for quality but something that I can just throw in my bag and not have to worry about.

9. klic

klic Elite Member

atleast you have a camera, i'm stuck with taking flicks with my phone.

and i just said to get photobucket so your not stuck with posting flicks in the attached thumbnail thing

10. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Get a refurbed nikon d40, take flicks on days after, not on missions.

11. Anion

Anion Banned

I hit a lot of trains that I'm probably gonna' never see again so I try to bring my camera out on those trips. I haven't brought it out the past few times cause it takes up space for one extra can of paint.

I know it's sketchy as fuck but I wanna' be able to remember my works and compare them to stuff years from now.

12. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Take pics of other peoples shit too, cause if you get caught with a camera full of your shit your fucked.

13. The Left Overs

The Left Overs Member

14. Anion

Anion Banned

I try to document all forms of art I see out on the tracks or in the city. It's kind of like a hobby now.

Left Overs - That's sick man. But I think you're in the wrong thread. I don't think that's toy. :D
    I mean some of the lines were off their mark but eff it. It's sick. I dig it bigtime.

Next time resize it so we can look at it without scrolling over. I have a widescreen LCD and still can't fit it all in view.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  15. The Left Overs

The Left Overs Member

Thanks man i tried resizing it but everytime it was still that big. This was my first time painting a piece, i did it this past weekend. And as for posting it in the painted pieces section i did yesterday and it got deleted so i assumed it wasnt good enough.

16. klic

klic Elite Member

yeah, id keep it in the toy thread (no hate, im not any better)

17. The Left Overs

The Left Overs Member

Yeah, naw i understand.
    Thanks for the advice guys.

18. your dad

your dad Senior Member

looks dope gonzo!

some more from the other night

View attachment 504245
    View attachment 504246

EDIT: gonzo, it probably got deleted because the image size is HUGE...not because its toy. nice job too first time painting. fucking rediculous

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  19. The Left Overs

The Left Overs Member

Thanks, yo i like your letter's style RGB, their sick plus you got ups, props man!

20. klic

klic Elite Member

yeah gonzo, it looks a lot better now that i can see it all without having to scroll over haha. id like to see you do just letters though, without the characters

edit: rgb thats dope as always