Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. svear

svear Member

2. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. u wasted paint on my OLD crew name, im honored. seriously man, your fucking taking this too far, some kid runs his mouth on the internet and u go and paint something about him? all over a joke, wow. you need to develope some coping skills for real, you need to learn how to let shit go, what happens when you get fired from a job? gunna shoot up the place? haha. seriously though man, im flattered that your still thinking about us. even though nfk is no longer our name. ;) :lol:

edit: cute arrows. and eveX is in EBK, across the country. LOLINTERNET.

3. svear

svear Member

any crtis bout my piece ???????????? IM SVEAR

4. Quake

Quake Senior Member

5. leaks

leaks Senior Member

6. Ironik

Ironik Senior Member

i really wouldnt care for ethier gerks or ghostbusta advice becaus both of u are pretty much wack. and o yay gerk u cant even do pieces so shut ur mouth or post a piece insted of ur wak ass throws.

7. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

your letter are garbage tho. i never said i could piece, i said u couldnt. haha. i have no interest in piecing. i respect them and all, but i like throws and simples a whole lot better. bombing science is now the highlight of my day. i get so much attention from just typing on a keyboard. :lol:

jazer, those are hot.

8. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

bump that jaze...shits lookin nice

9. Sli

Sli Senior Member

jaze... but it is true ironik, u wasted a nice spot for bombs hehe

10. cord

cord Elite Member

ironik, i like that actually, nice colors and good control......

jaze is nice as well.

quake- man is that a legal spot or what? because i would not want to paint in a place like that..... when there are people around........ Damn man fucking spray those fuckers in the face next time they do shit like that!! or just dont paint when there are people around, its kinda obvious

11. Sli

Sli Senior Member

^ werd... i'd buy a gun and shoot em....btw work on the letters more, the "w" especially.

12. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

not to fucking intertrude on this, but the reason he doesnt piece is because he doesnt skip ahead and start with wack pieces. he practices and gets up with throws and progresses, and look at his throws now, their clean as fuck.
    say whatever beef you want to him or anyone for that matter, he shouldnt have to prove himself on a fucking forum that hes "oh so fucking good" or any shit. he gets up every day and hits things up with throws and tags, why hate for that?
    fuck, some people on this forum talk like internet thugs like they own shit, does talking like that make you a better painter? leave that to the real writers to judge, not some fucking pricks who act tough on a forum without any knowledge of the real graff scene.
    yea im sure im gonna get some kid replying to this with something he believes is gonna shut me up, but that only proves my point, no one can let something go, and everyone has to act tough on a forum. im not pointing fingers, just saying my 2 cents.

and to actually have some use in this post, im gonna crit jaze:
    your stuff is always clean, good work man, stay up!

13. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

you make a good point...i just cant believe you typed all that out

14. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

^^Well said ion^^

*damn new page

15. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

im in a pretty chilll mood right now actually, had my last cig and bumpin some music. :)
    no beef intended or hate, like I said again, just my little rant.

16. Ironik

Ironik Senior Member

and yes im repling to it ioni i dont got beef with u buddy GERK but he needs to step down from this pedistol that he believes he has on this forum he acts like he is one of the best wrighters on toy thread and i not saying he said it but he does act like it and by telling me that my piece sucks isnt guna help me out.

17. Amuk

Amuk Senior Member

jaze, do u get up in new york, ur throws look so familiar

18. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

you said tell me what u think, u never said, give me crits...

your rgument is now null and void, good day sir. ;)

19. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

ok ironik, your pieces do suck, it's just some weeeeeiiird looking letters with swiggly lines try painting like a normal person

20. leaks

leaks Senior Member

thanks for the comments and no i dont get up in new york