Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

2. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

3. Ume

Ume Moderator

cord, you know where cool and all...but please....
    <!--QuoteBegin-cord
    @May 25 2006, 06:07 PM
    badda boom badda bing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Broken External Image]:http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/teamsinister/IMG_0282.jpg
    [/quote]

sowwie :(

here's anothr one from today...had to walk through a huge bush thing...well not huge huge, but big and lots of bugs...but it turned out big...it's on a door and stuff...its big in person.
    hopefully soon i'm getting a better picture from the other person i was with....
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/Teemo/royb.jpg

i did another huge huge one, but i have to wait for flicks..

4. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

yo wtf... stop painting for like a week u make me jelouse

5. beone

beone Elite Member

cesu u always have fire and i to envy you for it haha and u stay true to the toys :) i love ur style man oldschool shit!!

anyways do u buy ur paint or what??? cuz u always got new shit and i never got paint(or money damn the buddah!but u gotta love it)

6. Ume

Ume Moderator

i never have money...well my first(ever!) paycheck is coming up this thursday...but yeah, i never buy paint, i haven't bough paint since last summer when i was in montreal(mmmmm montana :wub: ) i might start buying it soon i dunno yet, just cause i'm 18 now and i don't wanna get charged...who knows...probably not though.

amaz - i can't! when ever he asks me to paint i go! :( it's a bad habit haha.

7. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

i wouldnt call it a bad habit

8. Ume

Ume Moderator

i would...it drains time and money(if you buy things) from your normal life and can fuck up a lot of your body in the process...plus the other things that can catch up to you like getting arrested and charged, etc.

but it's still fucking fun and i love it to death(pun was intended)

9. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

;)

10. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

its actually not that bad for you as people think, spray paintingn outside, with one or 2 other people does nothing. its when your painting in doors or with more than 3 people that it can START to harm your lungs and whatnot, but if you use a mask your fine, and how many cases can you name of a graffiti artist suffering lung failure, i can think of 1, ever.

11. TREN?

TREN? Member

sup ppl, i as just looking through my paint the other day and saw black & orange line paint, but the problem is with line paint you have to hold it upside down and itsa 700ml can.
    heres the results. remember u paint upside down.
    (hard shit) :) oh, and this is also my first wall.what do yall think?crits....?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/9827/dsc000248cb.jpg

12. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I think you're just as retarded as you were when you posted that shitty "grillz" crap on the plywood, only now it's reached critical mass because you're actually destroying walls with your filth. Keep it in a fucking book.... <_<

13. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

lol tren why did you draw a big cock on the left side of the wall...

14. alive

alive Banned

haha thats pretty fuckin gay

15. jerm_mtl

jerm_mtl Senior Member

16. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

You fucking toy ass bitch mother fucker. Are you that dumb that your going to paint with fucking contruction paint? what did you find it in your daddys shed and decided that you could be cool if you start drawing stuff on walls? how many of your friends did you call over to go paint that disgusting piece of shit on that wall in your town? while you did that your friends wanted to "try" it out so they wrote their names and "weed" and a big cock on the wall. Stop being a fucking bitch ass and fall off.

17. jerm_mtl

jerm_mtl Senior Member

hahahah good call supreme

18. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

19. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

20. beone

beone Elite Member