Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MainEvent

MainEvent Senior Member

Skeam- i like that piece alot. good fading on the fill and 3d is good. not feeling the triangles and the squares around the outside though.

DLove- shits pretty good man. the fill is well done and makes the piece pop out. the letters could use some work and it wouldn't hurt to outline the 3d to make it look cleaner. stay up

2. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

Resin, I like the first peice, it looks nice and clean, letters could do with some work, not feeling the other two though.

Dlove, That's so damn clean, lovin it, again, your letters still need work IMO.

SlutsRus, I love your throw, the first pic right hand side, it's so hot, I think the drop shadows of slightly.

Skeam, I've always loved your stuff, I dunno if i'm feeling those letters to well. The peice is way clean and the fade is fantastic. Nice sutff.

My first roller. Ever. Crits please!

View attachment 243186

Oh yeah, and if anyone can make out the throw with all the scribble on top, some crits on that would be nice too.

Ooh yeah, and can someone tell me what sort of caps are the best to use for outlines and highlights?

3. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

german outline 1s...2s dont work on rusto..

4. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

fuck anything german, NY's, orangez and pinks is where its at.

5. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

I would use NY thins and fats exclusively. They are by far the easiest caps to use and constantly produce the best lines. For your outline use ny thins. Don't hold them too close and you'll find the sweet spot of the cap where you get a nice crisp line not too fat or skinny. For highlights use a NY fat or even a thin. Start your highlight by holding the can farther away from the wall to get a little fatter spray (although make sure the line is still crisp) and the move closer to the wall throughout the highlight ending it by releasing the cap when it hits the wall.

example. Make sure your hand moves in a smooth motion. Once you master it looks dope. Thanks to Dehs CME for the inspiration.
    ai28.photobucket.com_albums_c236_Zealotfeta_waysdehsceastgreycnhopper.jpg

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i used to think like that.. now i only use german and montana (the spanish one) caps for outlines and NY thins for fills..

yes. ny thins for fills

7. wookiE

wookiE Senior Member

doesnt it take you a long time to get stuff filled in? i would think that you would wanna use a fatter cap for the fills. unless your doing some thin wildstyle peice all the time

8. mr pane

mr pane Senior Member

nothin wrong with the throwie cept the drips only problem is its a complete dax bite. r u from sydney?

9. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

bumpity chump.

them freights looks pretty ill ay.

10. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

fayeds look preety sick

11. DocterX

DocterX Senior Member

Dammmn Nesc that shits pretty hot. Im Diggin that shit should have something to post later tonight.

12. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

Depends what brand of can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youll leanr i used to know nothing about caps but now i know enough like what fits what..

oh and i like that throwie, rollers alryt just a bit drippy.. ive never done a roller and ive been paining about a year

13. DLove

DLove Senior Member

14. Fube

Fube Elite Member

sweet D! i like it. maybe no outline?

skeam: man thats clean to me, i love the fade.

just tried to paint something different then a throw, kinda a first try. not to happy with it on account of the sloppyness and kinda screwed the letters in general. crits welcome

View attachment 243389
    View attachment 243390

15. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

Dlove - could probably be cleaned up a bit and i reacon itd look fucken dope if the right side of the E matched the right side of the V, like the top bar of the E match the little pointy bit, the middle bar match the little round bit and the bottom bar like the half love heart thing. maybe try and sketch that out and work on that? and probably best u get some caps to help clean it up a bit.

Fube - the 3D in the first pic looks a bit "how ya goin" and im not to keen on the whole squigly thing but besides that im likin it and props for tryin something different man

16. illin

illin Senior Member

DLOVE: that throw is pretty tight.

FUBE: that P is realllly wack. the s looks aight and the e's would be better if you smoothed out the top and bottom sections like the middle part. no squiggles unless you have a definite idea of how you want the letter to bubble out in certain places.

17. HEIST

HEIST Senior Member

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c107_smackahoe3_SA400674.jpg
    Ive been tryin to make enough money for my books and shit for college so ive been painting for fraternintys and shit.....havent been charging that much i know its nothat good but for my skill lvl how much do you think i should charge for this shit. I had the frat DELTS pay me 100 and reimbursement for the cans

18. HEIST

HEIST Senior Member

lol after i took the pic i realized i missed some lines on the green outline................
    alright now time for the criticizing

19. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

anyway to go back there and finish it?

20. sank one

sank one Senior Member

no offense man but i woulndt pay jack shit for that.