Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Do You Pay Per Can?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koper, Dec 9, 2006.

Share This Page

?

How much do you pay per can of paint?

1. Nothing!

26.8%
  2. $1 US

7.7%
  3. $2 US

5.2%
  4. $3 US

10.3%
  5. $4 US

10.3%
  6. $5 US

9.8%
  7. $6 US

2.1%
  8. $7 US

3.1%
  9. $8 US

2.1%
  10. $1 CDN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. $2 CDN

0.5%
  12. $3 CDN

2.1%
  13. $4 CDN

2.6%
  14. $5 CDN

3.1%
  15. $6 CDN

6.2%
  16. $7 CDN

4.6%
  17. $8 CDN

2.1%
  18. $9 CDN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. $10 CDN

1.5%
  1. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

word son? mike showed me a place around here that sells it....$11 a can though, and you can't rack it... [/b][/quote]
    you mean mike adam?? and a shop up in canada that sells real rusto??(is it american accents) thats sik but who the fuck is gona pay 11 a can?? just rack krylon or painters touch!

2. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

whats the most anyones ever dropped on a can that wasn't montana or belton??

3. Ume

Ume Moderator

you mean mike adam?? and a shop up in canada that sells real rusto??(is it american accents) thats sik but who the fuck is gona pay 11 a can?? just rack krylon or painters touch! [/b][/quote]
    that's what i said when i saw the price...and yes it's the big cans...the ones with the hardhat on them...NOT american accents.

4. moltov

moltov Senior Member

when I dont rack them, I normally just buy belton or montanas for like $6-$7

5. noam12

noam12 Senior Member

heh usally like 2.30 something liek that for rusto, but my friend works at the paint store so usally he'll rack for me and shit.

lol i got friends that chisel of the censor and put the cans in there pants at wallmart.

6. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

how the fuck do u rack montana?? usually they only sell it at graff shops and their almost impossible to rack from cuz they know thats what we do... :ph34r:

7. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

I don't know? but i rack mad rusto's like 50 or so at a spot i know
    yeah, I bought montana's once.

8. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

you rack them from the truck right?? or like the truck loading area?? ive taken cases of krylon out the front door but 50 rustos?? thats bomb man :ph34r:

9. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

yeah we cant get montana or belton up ehre. no shops will send due to fuckin regulations for hazmat and shit. oh well. so we stuck with rusto, but its alright. love the american accents. it comes out so much better than normal rusto its amazing. anyone know if they make a black american accents? i doubt it. never seen it, just wonderin, because im tired of my black cans exploding when using grey/blackdots

10. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lol i hate when that shit happens, almost as bad as the time my friend didn't know how to do the zippo flame thrower and blew his fuking hand up cuz he didn't stop the paint, he also wasted a silver montana nitro can...STUPID LITTLE FUCK STILL HASN'T PAID ME BACK

11. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

going to buy some walmart silver after i get my paycheck tomorrow :)

12. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lmao i actually clicked ur montana link...i knew it wasn't fo real but i thought it was just sum funny random shit...lol fuck walmart i can get krylon silver for the same price :D

13. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

so my homeboy sherone in germany just sent me, well i jsut got, his package for x-mas, and he sent me 15 cans of belton. When he was here we would get so frustrated cuz we could never get our hands on any of the shit and no shops would send it to Alaska, so he sent me some for x-mas. im so excited to use it for the first time wooooo. haha

14. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lol good luck to ya. use it well... what colours d'you get?? please say u didn't get belton for bombing....not to hate but srsly why use graff paint for shits that arn't supposed to loook that good anyways..just a waste of money...

i use hardcore or belton for pieces when i can but usually just krylon or the occasional rusto when i feel like it but for bombing i've only ever used something other than krylon once, my friends montana nitro paint...comes out so fast and its sooo thick i loooved it.... mad expensive

anyways goood luck wit zzeh belton

15. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

mad post whoring from you tonight haha. well me too.
    uhhh yeah well he bought it and he has some hook ups in germany to get belton and montana for maaaaadad cheap. and no im not going to use it for bombing. well i might i dont know. free paint. too cold to paint anyway right now though. all the walls have frost. but i am none the less excited

16. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lol whatever they can't actually say were whoring cuz our posts technically have a purpose i guess...lol well anyways FUCK HOW COLD IS IT like the walls literally iced over??? when will it start heating up again??

17. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

yeah they are literally iced over. well frost. its fucking gay. there are a couple walls around that i can hit and i will but its been snowin the last week everyday and when its not its like around 0 or has been lately. ill gt my shit together though at some point. but yeah all spots for pieces, like bridges tunnels anythng covered, all frost. then alot of nice summer piecing spots you have to treck through waist deep snow and im lazy... but one of my boys jsut got back form college so maybe hell get my ass out again. haha. we used to go like last winter, to those spots wearing snowshoes!! hahahahaha shit was fucking great :D

18. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lmao sounds fun...i made a vow to earn my posts and stop whoring for the night so please don't say shit i can respond to anymore until tomorrow lol...i really need a life, ive been on here since like 9 at the latest :S

19. elvr1

elvr1 Guest

$1 per can limited rusto colors

20. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

sik...waz ur hookup